Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Tonight - Spoiler

What a crock.

Rob's going all the way. How can you actually TRUST someone when you have a 1 in 9 chance of winning 1 million dollars? Did they not watch him the first time around>

Those morons are letting Rob control both tribes. Lex get some balls man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty@Apr 1 2004, 08:10 PM
      Those morons are letting Rob control both tribes. Lex get some balls man.
      Exactly what I thought.

Comment

I had no problem with it............Jerri's a bitch............
        AKA reddevil
        AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

The RobFather.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

You people seriously don't have anything better to do than watch Survivor? Nice life you have. Enjoy.
            I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Comment

I love it when people are elitist about television programs.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Has nothing to do with being elitist. If I was on a knitting message board I would expect to see survivor posts. I don't think I'm better than you I am just glad I'm not you is all.
                I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Comment

I'm glad your not me also.

Comment

So are all tv shows a waste of time or just "reality" shows?

I'm curious, but Survivor is one show that people seem afraid to admit to watching.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Apr 2 2004, 08:49 AM
                      So are all tv shows a waste of time or just "reality" shows?

I'm curious, but Survivor is one show that people seem afraid to admit to watching.
                      WS-

Psychlops only watches PBS...oh, and QE...
                      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                      -mike
                      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Apr 2 2004, 09:06 AM-->
                        QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Apr 2 2004, 09:06 AM)

One eye,

You knew what this thread was about. Why click on it?

I feel sorry for people that bitch about feeling sorry for us.

What a crock.......

As for the show, does Lex and his mates not realize that they will be picked off one by one? Its now 6-3. It could have been 5-4.

They stand no chance now. They cant get rid of Rob. They HAD a chance if they voted off Amber.

Maybe Rob starts shit next week and pisses people off?

Anyone else ponder a conspiracy about the tribe drawings? I dont see how it could happen, since it was like drawing out of a hat. But how fucking ironic is that? Strange. It went in dead order.

Oh well. Fuck Rob.
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

The RobFather pwns that island.

Comment

Anyone else ponder a conspiracy about the tribe drawings?
                            It sure looked like a setup.

Comment

• Working...
                              X