IS T.O. Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS T.O. Worth it?

I say Cut him out right or trade him for a bag of balls and a 5th rounder.
    Yes on both?
    0%
    Yes on the cut & no on the Pic-up?
    0%
    No, the Eagles will be just fine after T.O.'s br
    0%

** Official Lounge sponsor of Fulham and Detroit Lions**

I think they should bench him. Tell him he can play when he pulls his head out of his ass.

Comment

If the Eagles want to go back to the Super Bowl this year and other years to come, they should unfortunately keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestShow99@Aug 11 2005, 04:09 PM
        If the Eagles want to go back to the Super Bowl this year and other years to come, they should unfortunately keep him.
        Is winning worth putting up with an asshole like that? I say no. You want to win but you want to have fun doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestShow99@Aug 11 2005, 04:09 PM
          Imagine if the Eagles did win the Super Bowl with TO on the team.....TO would surely take all of the credit. Wouldn't be worth it at all (especially as starved as the Eagles are for a championship). It would be 10 times worse than Jimmy Fallon and the Red Sox

Comment

I just watched an 8 minute interview with TO and Rosenhouse (sp) on PTI.

It is pretty damned obvious from watching that interview that he has got to go. It sounded like he had totally alienated Reid and McNabb.

He may have a valid point about needing his contract adjusted if he really is not one of the top 10 paid receviers in the league but it looks like he has went about it completely wrong and killed any chemistry they may have had with him last year.

Wilbon did a killer job with that interview BTW. Luckily, Boob 'marble mouth' Ryan kept his trap shut for the most part.

Comment

I think the Eagles should do with T.O. what the Bucs did with Keyshawn in 2003--pay him to stay away from the team by suspending him for the whole season. The cap hit is too big to get rid of him now.

Then they can cut him after the season, which was their plan from the moment they first signed him.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Aug 11 2005, 07:26 PM
                I think the Eagles should do with T.O. what the Bucs did with Keyshawn in 2003--pay him to stay away from the team by suspending him for the whole season. The cap hit is too big to get rid of him now.

Then they can cut him after the season, which was their plan from the moment they first signed him.

Yes!!!
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I couldn't agree more...and it would serve him right

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I warned my wife, who is a die-hard Eagles fan, when the TO signing was imminant, that she didn't want this guy (she was, naievely so, excited to get him), as he will, sooner or later, make your team the laughing-stock of the league .......looks as if that time is now. Cut him, take the cap hit, maintain your dignity, maybe miss the Super Bowl (but do so with self-respect), reload....

Comment

They can suspend him for conduct detrimental, apparently...

And he wouldn't get paid...
                      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

There needs to be an 'other' option.

Philly would take too much of a cap hit if they cut him. I'd do what they did w/ Me-shawn in Tampa - pay him, and suspend him. He'll be gone at the end of the year.

I have absolutely no respect for players that sign a multi-year contract, and ask to renogotiate before it ends - especially one year later.
                        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

My respect for Andy Reid has risen quite a bit after hearing his stand on this. Team first, ego later.
                          Official sponsor of Bigpeeler.

Comment

I think it's a bit interesting that Reid, Mariucci and Gruden are all good friends (Reid and Mooch, especially), all coached together on Holmgren's first staff in Green Bay, and all have suspended a talented yet disruptive receiver.

Comment

Working...
                            X