Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did KFNS's Jamie go to High School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did KFNS's Jamie go to High School?

Different years, of course. Jamie Rhodes is 23. The Jefferson County Leader had a nice feature on her in the edition that lands in everyone's mailbox on Thursdays.

She has optioned herself to Memphis. The article says she parlayed a small radio segment---Jamie Walking---into a job interview with kslg. She told program director Greene that she did not want the job for which she was being interviewed-------selling radio commercials. There is a new espn affiliate--ksud --in Memphis. The article said she will be in charge of marketing, promotions, and have some on-air responsibilities at ksud. She graduated from Desoto High School, and Jefferson College where she played basketball for her uncle Ron Rhodes. She has a B.A. in business from UM St. Louis.

Really great looking picture of her in the Leader. So far as I know, she has never sung karaoke with me. My loss.
    v

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Provel cheese?
      LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

Is she hot? Does she liek Mustabngs?

Comment

If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan@Aug 11 2005, 04:03 PM
            Is she hot? 
            I think she is the blond girl standing between Claiborne and Slaten on their current 590 website picture.

http://www.kfns.com/Programs/Program.aspx?ProgramID=75
            v

Comment

I'd hit it.
              Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Aug 11 2005, 06:08 PM
                I'd hit it.
                I'd hit it with my Mutsang!

Comment

Originally posted by ksbluesfan+Aug 11 2005, 06:25 PM-->
                  QUOTE(ksbluesfan @ Aug 11 2005, 06:25 PM)

Originally posted by TTB+Aug 11 2005, 06:27 PM-->
                  QUOTE(TTB @ Aug 11 2005, 06:27 PM)
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 06:25 PM

She's hot!
                  When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Aug 11 2005, 03:59 PM

I have to agree with BBZ here. WTF are you trying to say? Stick with pictures of kaeroke. That's what you do best.
                    RIP Stan the Man
                    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                    I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy+Aug 11 2005, 08:33 PM-->
                      QUOTE(jhuegy @ Aug 11 2005, 08:33 PM)

Only in the St Louis area does it matter where you went to high school!
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott
                      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

It was a subtle shot at those who ask that to guage wealth and religion.

I have had some success in dealing with consumer or legal issues by telling people I play basketball with atty general Jay Nixon, who went to school where I taught. (they didn't have to know it was several years before). 3 separate times that seemed to help my cause.
                        v

Comment

Working...
                        X