Today was My Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was My Birthday

My birthday was today. What gifts did you fuckers get me?

Not a damn thing ovah here. But Happy Birthday just the same.
    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
    -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

We need pics of HS girls.

Gift to follow.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

A video of those cousins smooching is on its way, man....

Comment

I got you 2.

The first - I let you be born 1 day after me.

The second - I didn't let you be born on April Fool's Day.

Hey - what college you going to.
          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue@Mar 31 2004, 09:21 PM
            Not a damn thing ovah here. But Happy Birthday just the same.
            Thank you! You are one of the nice people, so I like you. I'll remember to wish you a happy birthday on your birthday.

Oh, I almost forgot: Happy Birthday kaiser!

Comment

I bought you some wine coolers, because you are a poof. But you are a member of my fan club, so I should be nice.
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Happy birthday Glove!
                Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Schwa - I'm not sure. I'm looking at Marquette, U of I and Indiana University.

Comment

Happy b-day glove, where do you go to school and do they have any openings?
                    17 is a great year enjoy it!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty+Mar 31 2004, 09:24 PM-->
                      QUOTE (GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Mar 31 2004, 09:24 PM)

Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue+Mar 31 2004, 09:30 PM-->
                      QUOTE (Nebulous_Blue @ Mar 31 2004, 09:30 PM)
                      Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2004, 09:24 PM

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Mar 31 2004, 09:28 PM
                      Schwa - I'm not sure. I'm looking at Marquette, U of I and Indiana University.
                      Glove-

Happy B'Day...

BTW...dont go to Illinois...it's for poofs...just look at Sparrow and JHugey...

Think Cal-Berkeley...Liberal chicks are "easy" shags...that is..if you dont mind arm pit hair

Comment

Good -

You will find college birthday parties a wondeful thing.
                        Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                        God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

He's only seventeeeen...

SEVENTEEN

Daddy say's he's too young, but he's old enough for me.
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

• Working...
                            X