Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kconn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kconn

    Kevin, we need to get you involved in the political threads. Are you an intelligent, sensible conservative, or just another faggot whining liberal?

    We have a fair sprinkling of whackjob libertarians, too.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Feb 23 2004, 09:19 AM
    Kevin, we need to get you involved in the political threads. Are you an intelligent, sensible conservative, or just another faggot whining liberal?

    We have a fair sprinkling of whackjob libertarians, too.
    "intelligent, sensible conservative" war mongering type? Or Cut aid to everyone but the rich type?
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not likely, Reg... I find the political threads boring, and full of more blind partisan vitriol than even the faction threads. I'm not complaining about their existence, they just don't do anything for me. I never feel better after reading them. To satisfy your curiosity, though, I lean your way in my philosophy, just not as passionately.

      Besides, there are certain posters who I just can't stomach, and they tend to stay primarily in those threads. I've found that avoiding those folks aids in my digestion!


      Now, if you want me to jump in on metro fashion threads, I'll consider it.


      Comment


      • #4
        Kconn,

        It seems like I've not seen you in a while. How are you?

        Mom was telling me some stuff about the Lady Mountaineers. She said Bulger's sisters play basketball and are really good.

        I am not much into basketball, but I always listen to her anyway.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kconn@Feb 23 2004, 08:37 AM
          Not likely, Reg... I find the political threads boring, and full of more blind partisan vitriol than even the faction threads. I'm not complaining about their existence, they just don't do anything for me. I never feel better after reading them.
          This is true, but it is like a car wreck, I just can't help but look. :(

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kconn@Feb 23 2004, 08:37 AM

            Besides, there are certain posters who I just can't stomach, and they tend to stay primarily in those threads. I've found that avoiding those folks aids in my digestion!
            You just have to take Damtoft with a grain of salt.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Feb 23 2004, 09:50 AM-->
              QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Feb 23 2004, 09:50 AM)

            • #8
              If you can't defeat him, you might as well try to ignore him.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

              -The Artist formerly known as King in KC

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by madyaks+Feb 23 2004, 08:50 AM-->
                QUOTE(madyaks @ Feb 23 2004, 08:50 AM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 09:50 AM

              • #10
                Originally posted by kconn@Feb 23 2004, 08:37 AM
                Besides, there are certain posters who I just can't stomach, and they tend to stay primarily in those threads.
                Kah is not that bad of a guy.

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by pgrote+Feb 23 2004, 09:26 AM-->
                  QUOTE(pgrote @ Feb 23 2004, 09:26 AM)

                • #12
                  Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Feb 23 2004, 09:30 AM
                  Stealing my jokes to get your post count up?
                  That Dvyyyy guy, on the other hand ... pitiful, just pitiful.

                  Comment


                  • #13
                    Originally posted by pgrote+Feb 23 2004, 09:30 AM-->
                    QUOTE(pgrote @ Feb 23 2004, 09:30 AM)

                  • #14
                    Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Feb 23 2004, 09:32 AM-->
                    QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Feb 23 2004, 09:32 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 09:30 AM

                  • #15
                    Originally posted by pgrote+Feb 23 2004, 09:36 AM-->
                    QUOTE(pgrote @ Feb 23 2004, 09:36 AM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 09:32 AM
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 09:30 AM
                  Working...
                  X