The witch hunt is on.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The witch hunt is on.........

It's amazing what lengths the White Sox (current, former, or fans) will go to to discredit the Cubs. Dr. McDowell speaks.

Let's make sure to accuse Nomar of shooting up as well, since he's shelved with a similar injury.......

Discuss.

Well, to be fair....

All players from now on are going to be widely questioned to just how they got hurt and the healing process....

There will just be more of this to come....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I don't know whether or not it's true, and I won't even speculate....but I LOVE the fact that journalists are speculating in public about this.

It puts it in the players faces.....If they don't want to be cleared of steroid use, we'll assume EVERYONE uses them.

Now let's see if they still avoid tests.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 31 2004, 04:20 PM
        I don't know whether or not it's true, and I won't even speculate....but I LOVE the fact that journalists are speculating in public about this.

It puts it in the players faces.....If they don't want to be cleared of steroid use, we'll assume EVERYONE uses them.

Now let's see if they still avoid tests.
        I agree. I hope there are accusations everywhere. If they won't take the tests, I believe they are all taking steroids. I'm sick of this hiding behind the union bullshit.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 31 2004, 04:46 PM-->
          QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 31 2004, 04:46 PM)

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 31 2004, 04:48 PM-->
          QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 31 2004, 04:48 PM)
          Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2004, 04:46 PM
          Working...
          X