I need to rant a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to rant a bit

I was just informed by the head of my school that due to the shitty economy the school was getting rid of 7 teaching positions and mine is one of them. For those of you too fucking stupid to realise this let me tell you now. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS COUNTRY IS GWB. JD and others with all due respect to you i do not want to hear any deffence of that fucking prick. He is the one who helped drive the economey and the dollar into the shit hole. He cut taxes and increased spending. That is what is hurting the country. While i do not think Kerry has all (or any) of the answers i honestly feel that an dead slug would do a better job than W. Right now i am realy pissed and may well be trying to get rather drunk tonight, not sure. Thanks of listening (reading) to me and allowing me to get some of this off my chest.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Sorry to hear that.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

hanke, sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find a new, better one, very soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanke@Mar 31 2004, 02:05 PM
          I was just informed by the head of my school that due to the shitty economy the school was getting rid of 7 teaching positions and mine is one of them. For those of you too fucking stupid to realise this let me tell you now. THE ONLY REASON FOR THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS COUNTRY IS GWB. JD and others with all due respect to you i do not want to hear any deffence of that fucking prick. He is the one who helped drive the economey and the dollar into the shit hole. He cut taxes and increased spending. That is what is hurting the country. While i do not think Kerry has all (or any) of the answers i honestly feel that an dead slug would do a better job than W. Right now i am realy pissed and may well be trying to get rather drunk tonight, not sure. Thanks of listening (reading) to me and allowing me to get some of this off my chest.
          Sorry about your job, hanke. Vianney sucks, anway. Even more so now.

Comment

JH--

Sorry to hear.
            Like someone else said, I hope this turns into an opportunity for you to find a better job someplace else.

Comment

Originally posted by King in KC+Mar 31 2004, 02:10 PM-->
              QUOTE (King in KC @ Mar 31 2004, 02:10 PM)

That sucks dude. They'll probably outsource your position to Indonesia or something - to help the economy.
              2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Sorry bout your bad luck.

What do you teach?

I know its not English, but what is it?
                Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 31 2004, 02:15 PM
                  Sorry bout your bad luck.

What do you teach?

I know its not English, but what is it?
                  actualy jack i am certified to teach english but this year i was teaching in my original area, history

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Sorry to hear that hanke my sister is a teacher also and they are talking about closing some schools in her area.
                    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

I am very sorry to hear that, jhanke.

Comment

if there is something that we need more of, it is teachers. It is obvious they don't do it for the high dollar, they do it for the love of it. Very few people can say that about their job. Sorry to hear that man.
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott
                        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

It would help if gaming dollars went to schools, like they were supposed to. If I was a teacher, I'd be more outraged at that than anything.
                          Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Jhanke,

My condolences...been in the situation of being laid off before (McDonnell Douglas), and although I was just a youngin trying to make my mark, it still was no fun.

Stay strong and good luck in the search.

GWB has been my personal P.E #1 since 2000.
                            "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Working...
                              X