Sportlounge radio station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportlounge radio station

I have created a radio station with all the bands in the battle of the bands rated high.

It is in Yahoo music and it is called sportlounge.

To find it go to yahoo.com

click on music in the highlighted information near the top.

At the launch homepage click on browse all radio stations.

Member search is at the bottom and put in sportlounge.

The station should come up and you should be able to listen to it.

You can skip any songs you don't like - it can eat up some bandwith on slower computers.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Where was this type of dedication during the LTOH?

We could have used it for sample videos for the "starlet" division
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Hard to do that at work - Jack. I am a wuss.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

am i doing something wrong? i can get the window up but nothing plays.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Did anyone else have to spread their cheeks and lift their sack to get it to work?
          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Sorry,

Try it tomorrow - Yahoo has some usage limits that I may have exceeded - I didn't think it would count against everybody else - let me email them and find out what the deal is.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

It's working for me...pretty good sound quality

Comment

tip o' the day:

If you create your own account, you can choose to listen to someone else's station.

So, make your own account, then listen to the lounge station. It won't count against usage limits that way.

Comment

When Rush came on, I hit 'never play again'...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

AHHHHHH JEWEL. MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOPPPPPP.

Comment

WTF?????? MATCHBOX TWENTY???? DOING SWING MUSIC???? IS NOTHING RIGHT IN THIS WORLD?

Comment

Also, there's a limit to the number of songs you can click over in a month. I've found this out the hard way.

Comment

It just went to the greatest hits of Jewel/Michelle Branch/Janet Jackson.

I turned that shit off.

Comment

I will be going in and doing some editing. I E eliminating songs we don't won't to hear - I hate that fact about yahoo - even when you tell them what you want to hear they slip some crap in - even when you pay the usage fee it is the same.

Two things - If anyone wants me to rate a specific song just list it and I will.

The second is if listening at work - use the profanity filter so your boss doesn't hear all the cursing - unless you are the boss.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 31 2004, 04:28 PM
                              It just went to the greatest hits of Jewel/Michelle Branch/Janet Jackson.

I turned that shit off.
                              it's because you're 35

:P
                              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Working...
                              X