X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex makes you smarter

JackSparrow?

Sex makes you clever

Sex stimulates the brain and makes people more intelligent, according to a top German researcher.

Werner Habermehl, from the Hamburg Medical Research Institute, says that regular sexual intercourse promotes intelligence.

He said that love making not only excited the body but also the brain and the increased amount of adrenaline and cortisol hormones that are produced stimulates the grey matter, reported magazine Unicum Campus.

"Sex makes you more intelligent in that experiences are collected that can be used later on in areas of life not linked to sex," said Habermehl.

He added that the added injection of endorphins and serotonin that resulted from an orgasm strengthened self-confidence - giving the body a mental as well as physical work out.
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_90568...u=news.quirkies

Another reason Liberals are smarter than Conservatives.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 31 2004, 09:18 AM
      Another reason Liberals are smarter than Conservatives.
      I thought he was talking about straight sex?
      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Hahahaha.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

no wonder your mom loved you so much when you were a kid, sparrow she just wanted you to be as smart as possible.
          Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

I hereby nominate Peter North for President! He must be a genius!
            You can't kill terror
            So let's declare war
            There's so many dead that we can't keep score

Comment

Anecdotal testimony from a liberal gal in Jersey:

She would pop into my office from time to time and complain about Clinton "selling out" welfare recipients and the like. Clinton was clearly not "liberal enough" for her.

When I'd respond, she'd tell me I was just like her husband Brock. He's a Wall Streeter and a "conservative".

I asked her why she didn't marry someone that shared her political views.

She looked me in the eye and said, "I wanted a MAN."

Sometimes people say what you intuitively know, but still don't expect.
              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 31 2004, 09:58 AM
                Anecdotal testimony from a liberal gal in Jersey:

She would pop into my office from time to time and complain about Clinton "selling out" welfare recipients and the like. Clinton was clearly not "liberal enough" for her.

When I'd respond, she'd tell me I was just like her husband Brock. He's a Wall Streeter and a "conservative".

I asked her why she didn't marry someone that shared her political views.

She looked me in the eye and said, "I wanted a MAN."

Sometimes people say what you intuitively know, but still don't expect.
                LOL Great story, JD.

Just out of curiosity, did she ever say she too would blow Clinton as long as he protected a woman's right to kill her baby?

Comment

Anecdotal testimony from the liberal gals I know - "conservative" guys are usually assholes and lousy in bed.

Sometimes people say what you intuitively know and expect.
                  2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

but how u explain jessica simpson
                    People thought Lucille Ball was a dimwit ... but she was actually pretty shrewd.

And sitting on a FAT bank account.
                    Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 31 2004, 10:02 AM
                      Anecdotal testimony from the liberal gals I know - "conservative" guys are usually assholes and lousy in bed.

Trig:

And she thus concluded that libertarians are superior in all categories?????

Comment

Originally posted by King in KC+Mar 31 2004, 10:05 AM-->
                        QUOTE (King in KC @ Mar 31 2004, 10:05 AM)

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 31 2004, 10:02 AM

To All -

Unless you have actually fornicated with a liberal or conservative man, I request that you shut up. All of these I have a "friend" who hates blowing conservatives stories are so hard to believe.

T

P.S.

We are aware of who the "friend" actually is.
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

King,

We did have some discussions regarding "Presidential Knee-pads"
                          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by dredbyrd@Mar 31 2004, 10:07 AM

Except running winning campaigns?

Or running campaigns, period.
                            Ah, dred, politics is not life. Have you ever watched those people waving placards at political conventions?

Whew. Go have some fun with them.

Comment

• Working...
                              X