Different uniform. Same old JD Drew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different uniform. Same old JD Drew

According to this morning's PD, JD is still ailing from all of his injuries, and will probably have a limited spring training regiment.

Hey, Steve McNair!!! How about taking some time and helping that young man?
    Make America Great For Once.

Kev,

you should have posted the link to the article..

This comes as a huge surprise...JD Drew ailing from an unidentified ailment..who would have thought that??

I liked (and still do) like this trade...Marquis, Wainright and King for JD Drew and an over-priced utility player..

If Marquis has a low 4 era..and wins as many as he loses (say 11-11)..and King does well..this deal will be considered good..and if Wainright is the stud they say..the trade will be excellent.

Comment

Wang,

I've searched the PD's website for the link. I don't think they,ve posted it as of yet.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 23 2004, 05:37 AM
        Wang,

I've searched the PD's website for the link. I don't think they,ve posted it as of yet.
        Kev-

Cheers and thanks, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Feb 23 2004, 05:30 AM
          According to this morning's PD, JD is still ailing from all of his injuries, and will probably have a limited spring training regiment.

Hey, Steve McNair!!! How about taking some time and helping that young man?
          What a shocker!!!! Now will all of you Drew suck asses shut up? I don't think it's as bad here as stltoday, but I'm sure there are still some on this site. He is a pussy. Plain and simple. He has no heart, no passion for the game and a lower pain threshhold than my 6 year old female cousin. Good riddance. I couldn't stand him when he was here and was not surprised in the least to hear about this. I feel better now. :P
          "They misunderestimated me."
          Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
          -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Drew will have a big year.

Comment

So after the trade, he signed a deal with the Braves right? for one year?

So he is a brave through 2005?

Is that right?
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Feb 23 2004, 07:52 AM
                Drew will have a big year.
                Of picking splinters out of his ass. And let me ask you a question, when he plays his 120 games and drives in his 55 runs are you going to tell me next year what a big year he's gonna have? How many years in a row does he get to ride the potential train? The only thing this guy is ever going to potentially be is hurt.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

Comment

You watch.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Feb 23 2004, 08:06 AM
                    You watch.
                    Backstop, are you a female?

Comment

No, but I do spend a lot of time on my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by backstop@Feb 23 2004, 08:09 AM
                        I was just curious. Usually the people I argue the most about boo-hoo drew with are females who think he's so cute that he's gotta be a good baseball player. So you're just a guy who has no grasp on reality when it comes to Drew? Gotcha.

Comment

I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

There's a sale on Dippity-Do at Sam's. Got a whole case.

Comment

Matt,

Did Drew piss on your corn flakes or something? Chill out, dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X