Liberal Radio starts Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Radio starts Today

Should be an interesting experiment. Franken is on at Noon, but I'm not sure if that's eastern or central time.

http://airamericaradio.com/
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

cool, thanks now we can enjoy obnoxious rants from both sides.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Will they be able to lie on the air-- and take drugs off the air-- like Rush Limbaugh does?
      Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Liberals don't have radios. They gave them all to the poor.

Comment

I don't see any option for streaming audio on that page.

Franken irritates the piss out of me but I wouldn't mind giving it a listen.
          I let my hair air dry thereby getting more hair pie
          I want to fire blanks in Tyra Banks
          I like shorn quim lasses in horn-rimmed glasses
          but Cindy Crawford ...offered
          I would keep a tidy room for Heidi Klum
          I'm immersed in Kirstie Alley's thirsty valley

I want a smelly slice of Kelly Price
          Plus get with the hairy scar of Teri Garr
          I would jizz early inside Liz Hurley
          Sigourney Weaver has a thrashing horny beaver
          Winona Ryder? Going inside her!
          I want to get on the whole width of Anna Nicole Smith

Comment

I bet it doesn't last a year.
            Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 31 2004, 08:00 AM
              But sadly, since they recycled the batteries, none of them work.
              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Republicans also donate old radios to the Salvation Army-- assigning a charitable deduction of $150.00 for each on their tax return!
                Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 31 2004, 09:04 AM
                  Republicans also donate old radios to the Salvation Army-- assigning a charitable deduction of $150.00 for each on their tax return!
                  Makes sense, republicans do give more to charity than democrats.
                  Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 31 2004, 09:04 AM
                    Not bad, nick, not bad.
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Franken interview

Q: On the presidential campaign, what advice would you have for Kerry right now?

A: I would tell Kerry to run as a uniter, not a divider, as someone who will restore honesty and integrity to the White House. That may sound familiar, but it is good politics.

Q: You quoted Richard Clarke in your book. What do you think about the Bush administration's smear campaign?

A: It's interesting. They can't even go out and smear him in a coordinated way, which they had months to plan for. So you have Cheney saying that Clark was out of the loop. And the first time I heard that, I said to myself, he was the head of counter-terrorism! If he was out of the loop, there was no loop. The only one in the loop was Osama bin Laden, in that case, and Mohammed Atta. They were in the loop.

In May, Cheney started to head up the counter-terrorism task force, which never met. Now, if they're going to tell us that they had terrorism as a priority, they'll have to explain the "never met" part. You see someone like Ken Adelman on Crossfire saying, "You can't throw meetings at a problem." I would love to ask General Eisenhower, "Did you have any meetings about D-Day? What were they like?"
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

These liberals need to get a better web designer.

Here's the main page for the radio station:
                        http://www.airamericaradio.com/www/p...balDefault.htm

It includes a link for the streaming audio, but I don't think it's up yet. The station is playing songs and such, but I don't think they begin the real programing until 11 today.
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Air America? The CIA's former international airline?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 31 2004, 09:54 AM
                            These liberals need to get a better web designer.

Here's the main page for the radio station:
                            http://www.airamericaradio.com/www/p...balDefault.htm

It includes a link for the streaming audio, but I don't think it's up yet. The station is playing songs and such, but I don't think they begin the real programing until 11 today.
                            Thanks Trig.
                            I let my hair air dry thereby getting more hair pie
                            I want to fire blanks in Tyra Banks
                            I like shorn quim lasses in horn-rimmed glasses
                            but Cindy Crawford ...offered
                            I would keep a tidy room for Heidi Klum
                            I'm immersed in Kirstie Alley's thirsty valley

I want a smelly slice of Kelly Price
                            Plus get with the hairy scar of Teri Garr
                            I would jizz early inside Liz Hurley
                            Sigourney Weaver has a thrashing horny beaver
                            Winona Ryder? Going inside her!
                            I want to get on the whole width of Anna Nicole Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 31 2004, 07:34 AM
                              Should be an interesting experiment. Franken is on at Noon, but I'm not sure if that's eastern or central time.

http://airamericaradio.com/
                              Trig:

How many markets will he be in? Do you predict success or failure?
                              "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Working...
                              X