8-2003---35-----6------2-------43-----1.39----31
    7-2003---47-----1------0-------48-----1.55----31
    6-2003---30-----6------0-------36-----1.2----- 30
    5-2003---37-----4------0-------41-----1.32----31
    4-2003 --73-----6------0--------9------2.63----30
    3-2003---65----27------0--------2-----7.67----12
    Total----599----59-----42-----700-----1.85---378

http://lunaville.org/warcasualties/Summary.aspx

And we're going to turn the keys over to the Iraqis in a few months? Not good.
    Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 31 2004, 06:37 AM
    Military Fatalities: By Month:

Period----US----UK--Other*--Total----Avg----Days
    3-2004---50-----0-----0--------50-----1.61----31
    2-2004---20-----1-----2--------23-----0.79----29
    1-2004---47-----5-----0--------52-----1.68----31
    12-2003--40-----0-----8--------48-----1.55----31
    11-2003--82-----1----27------110-----3.67----30
    10-2003--42-----1-----2--------45-----1.45----31
    9-2003---31-----1------1-------33-----1.1------30
    8-2003---35-----6------2-------43-----1.39----31
    7-2003---47-----1------0-------48-----1.55----31
    6-2003---30-----6------0-------36-----1.2----- 30
    5-2003---37-----4------0-------41-----1.32----31
    4-2003 --73-----6------0--------9------2.63----30
    3-2003---65----27------0--------2-----7.67----12
    Total----599----59-----42-----700-----1.85---378

http://lunaville.org/warcasualties/Summary.aspx

And we're going to turn the keys over to the Iraqis in a few months? Not good.
    Sort of creepy to see casualty statistics kept like they were monthly rainfall amounts.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

How disgusting.

As KinginKC said, we cant get out of there fast enough.
      “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

We can always hope for more deaths, so the Democrats can win.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

We can always hope for more deaths, so the Democrats can win.
          You are one sick, partisan jerk. Maybe some find you funny. I find you pathetic!
          Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

You are one sick, partisan jerk. Maybe some find you funny. I find you pathetic!
            Like it or not, this is definitely an impression given by some on the antiwar side.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 31 2004, 08:15 AM
              Like it or not, this is definitely an impression given by some on the antiwar side.
              I have no doubt some people want to see these headlines, until November.
              Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

This is the headline I would like to see before November...

US PULLS ALL TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ, SAVING MANY MILITARY LIVES
                “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

DICK Cheney: "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."

I wonder what that effing douchebag was thinking when he saw the charred remains of apparently American bodies being dragged through the streets today?

Seriously, damtoft, reggie, burn, whether you agree with the war in principle, how many times must Cheney be wrong and/or misrepresent the facts on EVERYTHING before you have had enough from this prick?

Seriously, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this guy.
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

I have no doubt some people want to see these headlines, until November.
                    If so, God, that's sick. My concern is that Ahmed Chalabi and friends won't be able to make the violence directed at Americans go away! Chalabi will always be viewed as a puppet of America. I seriously fear that a civil war is inevitable.

What a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Mar 31 2004, 08:45 AM
                      DICK Cheney: "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."

I wonder what that effing douchebag was thinking when he saw the charred remains of apparently American bodies being dragged through the streets today?

Seriously, damtoft, reggie, burn, whether you agree with the war in principle, how many times must Cheney be wrong and/or misrepresent the facts on EVERYTHING before you have had enough from this prick?

I'm not a Cheney fan, but I'd be willing to bet a lot of Iraqi people are glad we are there. I'm not saying it's worth the price we've paid, but there are a lot of people seeing freedom that they hadn't seen before we showed up.
                      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I disagree with razzy in that I think we need to stay the course and deal with the hand we've been dealt. A civil war is not in our best interests. But days like today make it tough.

And yes, Chalabi - can we divorce ourselves from this douche already? It's incredible. It's one thing to be duped into war by the guy, but to reward him afterward?
                        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 31 2004, 08:48 AM-->
                          QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 31 2004, 08:48 AM)

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 31 2004, 08:15 AM
                          Care to show us a few examples of this fictitious claim?
                          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Don Imus refers to Dick Cheney as Pork-Chop Boy, usually preceded by, 'that lying, conniving, weasel, bastard' ....

Comment

• Working...
                              X