No announcement yet.

Brit Hume to Dead Soldier's Families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you weren't such a cretinous anti-Semite, I could enjoy posts like this one.

Comment

Kah, who is this woman who wears brown underwear?

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523@Mar 30 2004, 09:29 PM
        If you weren't such a cretinous anti-Semite, I could enjoy posts like this one.
        Its Catherine Bell and she is a goddess who was somehow left out of the hotties tourney.
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Thanks. And she is/was on JAG?

I'm so culturally challenged. But if you want to know what happened at the battle of Shiloh, I'm your man.

Comment

Yes, JAG.

Give it a shot, Reggie. Do it on my recommendation.

I think you'd like it.

After you see her on that show, I think you'll be convinced she's one of the most beautiful people in the world. No, not the "supermodel" type, but the everyday type.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Look at those magumbos!

Comment

If Hume did say this, I'd like to bitch-slap him myself.

When you lose a friend or relative in a war, you NEVER get over it! Ever!

Nor should you.

Comment

Hume's a douche, plain and simple.
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 30 2004, 09:58 PM
                    Thanks. And she is/was on JAG?

I'm so culturally challenged. But if you want to know what happened at the battle of Shiloh, I'm your man.
                    Catherine Bell is indeed on JAG. Frankly I have no idea why she's not a bigger star.

And if Albert Sidney Johnston had stayed in the rear like a good general, instead of riding into the forward area like a complete idiot, perhaps the South would have won at Shiloh.

Comment

Working...
                    X