Steve and Barry's Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve and Barry's Question

Can anyone give me details about the college clothing store that is in West Northwest Plaza - or somewhere close to that.

I have googled Steven Barry as much as I could, but nothing about the clothing store comes up. Any help would be great. I just need some directions and some things on where the store is.

I hear they have great deals and nothing in the store is over 9.99

A friend of mine tells me that it is in the old jc penney store that is close to northwest plaza, in the western part. I am not familiar with that area. Anyone know where it is?

They told me to take 270 to Lindbergh . It is past the airport. Does that sound right?

As always, thanks for your time guys!
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

I think it's called steve and barry's. It's actually in northwest plaza. Lindbergh and St.Charles Rock road.
    "You're my wife Margene, you can't be seeing the girl I'm dating." - Big Love

Comment

Steve and Barry's

Thats why I love the Net and this place, ask and ye shall receive.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

The site doesn't really have much on it, but if you go to Stores, then locations and scroll down it gives you the address.

600 Northwest Plaza
        Space #600
        St. Ann, MO. 63074
        314-785-0641
        Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Madyaks, thanks a ton, my friend. I appreciate you getting that for me.

Its hard to tell the difference of Steve and Barry's and Steven Barry's when you are on a cell phone. I just assumed it was one name.

Thanks for helping me out.

Comment

Limburgh
            hee hee.
            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

thats how I say it so its how I typed it.

Cg, good morning to you, too.

Comment

Cheesy spellings always crack me up. No harm. Just razzin ya.

Good morning Jack.

Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Feb 23 2004, 12:56 AM
                  The site doesn't really have much on it, but if you go to Stores, then locations and scroll down it gives you the address.

600 Northwest Plaza
                  Space #600
                  St. Ann, MO. 63074
                  314-785-0641
                  The store is in the old J.C. Penny location at NW Plaza if that is any help.
                  I did about half my Christmas shopping in that place.

Comment

Sorry I should read all of the post. I see you have that information.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty@Feb 23 2004, 12:20 PM
                      Sorry I should read all of the post. I see you have that information.
                      Did you like the selections they have there?

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yes, they have most of the major Colleges represented. I could not find
                        any St Louis University stuff though. They had a very good selection, that
                        was before Christmas when I was shopping there.

Comment

Steve & Barry's is awesome!

They have a store in Bloomington, IN and everythings 19.99 and under, and not cheap. I've gotten some great hats, winter coats, and gym shorts there. Never been disappointed.

I went to the new store over Thanksgiving break when our bowling team was in town. Took the team there and they went nuts. Our store is one level, and not extremely deep. This store is 2 levels, and insanely large. Almost any college you want, they have. Although not many varieties like a store would if it were dedicated solely to one university. But the team bought up everything there was from IU.
                          Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                          Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                          There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                          "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                          "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Just got back from that place.

Everything is 7.98 and under.

Some nice things there. Some cheap quality things, but you get what you pay for.

They are getting rid of tons of jackets, sweat shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and coats. They are almost giving away winter items.

They also have tons of cheap t-shirts, long and short sleaved. Nearly anything you want there, in terms of D1 schools.

They have nearly all big ten teams and nearly all big 12 teams. However, I saw NO KANSAS items. Shocked, since there were plenty of Nebraska things there.

As posted above, there wasnt any SLU items either. Which is a good thing.

Some funny shirts I saw......

"Marriage" - A great way to end a good sex life.
                            picture of fish in water......" Its not how deep you fish - its how you wiggle the worm"

Many others.

Nice place to get some cheap shopping done for many occassions. Not worth the trip out there if you arent in the area or dont live close.

Comment

Just got back from that place.

Everything is 7.98 and under.

Some nice things there. Some cheap quality things, but you get what you pay for.

They are getting rid of tons of jackets, sweat shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and coats. They are almost giving away winter items.

They also have tons of cheap t-shirts, long and short sleaved. Nearly anything you want there, in terms of D1 schools.

They have nearly all big ten teams and nearly all big 12 teams. However, I saw NO KANSAS items. Shocked, since there were plenty of Nebraska things there.

As posted above, there wasnt any SLU items either. Which is a good thing.

Some funny shirts I saw......

"Marriage" - A great way to end a good sex life.
                              picture of fish in water......" Its not how deep you fish - its how you wiggle the worm"

Many others.

Nice place to get some cheap shopping done for many occassions. Not worth the trip out there if you arent in the area or dont live close.

Comment

Working...
                              X