Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tomorrow you will watch the destruction of an

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/

29 March 2004 3:30 PM ET Arabic posting: "Tomorrow you will watch the destruction of an American Aircraft Carrier" Within the past half hour, a posting was made on an Arabic language jihad forum that has proven credible in the past. The posting makes a threat on the USS Kitty Hawk for tomorrow, March 30. NEIN Director Douglas Hagmann has already notified the appropriate officials in the US military of this posting.

At this point it is impossible to determine the credibility of the threat (which contains references to dreams and visions), but the threat is specific in both time and target.

Although this references the USS Kitty Hawk specifically, it may very well be a generic threat against any large US naval vessel. The references the the dream and visions are especially concerning given that the events of 9/11 were presented within similar metaphorical constructs.

Although we cannot make any claims to the veracity the threat, given the specifity it would be foolhardy to dismiss this threat as simple bravado.

Translation of posting:

Tomorrow you will watch the destruction of an American Aircraft Carrier

The summary/ from the Muslim problems in this age, double of the cares by the future studies and therefore she finds that the events surprise us without an expectation from us for its occurrence besides the benefiting from it and in the first place that we do not make it and so that I beg for us ourselves by that and compared by us the Jewish who planned in the year of 1897 DAY that she takes their country in Palestine after fifty year for certain and after five years on the probability kind and a doing they declared the emergence of their country in year 1947 DAY oh after fifty year exactly !!! And this weakness in us despite that our religion directs us to the care for the future and that consists in the detailed display to the hereafter and the clarification of its marks and such what he is boded with it our prophet Mohammad is peace be upon him its owners and the Muslim one from conquests and such what warned by it from disasters as the fight between the Muslims for example and so ..And that does not mean that we are busy with the future about the present and the past then the matter is taken into balance no excessiveness and no negligence . And this an applied attempt of the study of the future through the observation of group of the indications with the indication in the ongoing battle now between the jihad and the cross and Allah helper before about three years she heard that Osama prepares an army for greatest battles then wondered a wondered where and why and how ؟ and before about two years that the news of vision interpretation reached about battles between America and the militants in Afghanistan then my wonder increased : how America dares on that and have seen what talked to the Russians there and the fall of their country by reasons was on its head the last is the war of Afghanistan ؟ but that have happened !!! The hitting of the Al-Qaeda have been distinguished by the complete sudden a where he does not suppose from the side of the goal kind and a position and this from the secrets of its success then he meditated !! Then what is the target coming to the base ? and where ؟ and how ؟ and with what ؟ and when ؟ this what will try the answer to it here an official in the White House by a history of 29101423 announced that the American government received non certain information and doubtful in its credibility around a likely marine attack .And the guarding has stressed after that on the American coasts and spread the Middle East newspaper by a date of 3111423 what follows : media reports reported that aeroplanes and American espionage submarines pursue five ships belonging to the Al-Qaeda Network that suicide bombers lead in the Indian Ocean . And a newspaper with Sunday Iksbris clarified the British yesterday that the Intelligence bureaus have proofs she reports that those ships plan for the launch of attacks against soft targets in the Gulf area . And she added that the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the British external Intelligence bureau (MI6) two both have defined that these ships were bought last year in Djibouti and that the past October Yemen towards a place left what is in the Indian Ocean delving into it now . And according to the sources herself, those ships carry strong and on its deck small boats, the inquiries officers believe that it is packed by quantities of the explosives . And American officials have reported recently that the American intelligences search for 15 ships it is doubted that the rule uses it in the transfer of activists and weapons. But why she is with freedom? Hopefully the reason be that I facilitate ways for the move now for to the chased Al-Qaeda men the scientist lessons with the consensus of its countries and that happens for the first time in the history !!!I say hopefully the easiest has in the move because in the sea international passages are an authority to one of on it and the chance is allowed the move through it without an inspection and the limits of the of the reverse of the airs lift and the land one !!! If the American and British intelligences have information about a marine hitting and expect it on America coasts or the Gulf then the hitting if with freedom but where ؟ the more likely that it in the Gulf and the second question how ؟ do he is a fedayee attack as happened to the USS Cole in Yemen ؟ but this style have known and the reserve becomes possible from it with the destruction of any ship that approaches the goal then this repetition disagrees with the creativity of the Al-Qaeda in the renewal and the creation !!! And the nearest that it through the bombardment by the missiles !!!From a ship because the land is not available and distant from the target specially and America intelligences and Britain they expect the hitting through ships as happened before and the answer of the third question about an essence and the hitting kind do she by missiles and ordinary bombs or a nuclear ؟ ؟ ؟ US Secretary of Defense announced by history 8/5/2002 DAY that the threat of the launch of nuclear attacks on the United States is still prevalent, but the US Secretary said that it do not possess information that regarding the preparation for a likely attack by the nuclear weapons target the United States, but it stressed that this threat is prevalent a doing. And Rums field who speaks in front of one of American sheikhs council committees answering to statements the billionaire and the American investor have announced it Warren Buffet is a significance that an attack by the nuclear weapon targets a main American city he became like a certain and will lead to the collapse of the stock exchange markets .And Rumsfield recognized that the threat is proved day after day, and she has published the Saudi Al Watan Journal by a history of 4111423 that a study experts in the scientific and industrial fields carried out it she pointed that the harbors are considered from the preferable goals to the terrorists who want the entrance of nuclear weapons to North America . And she confirmed the non ability of the United States and Canada on the finding of hidden nuclear weapons inside merchants ship to the non availability of technology she can its revelation !!!And the Al-Qaeda has confirmed its pursuit of the hitting by the nuclear as declared by Yousri then liked it in its famous article about its meeting with the immortal of the sheikh and symbolic the hoariness son where the two men confirmed, according to the journalist, that the military committee to the Al-Qaeda Network was intending that before about two years and half of the years from Washington attacks and New York she targets nuclear facilities, but the abandonment of the idea took place a fear that the matter is exceeding the control framework .!!! And before that Osama of AlJazeera announced that the acquisition of the nuclear became suitable for the Muslims and necessary for them ..... And the question from where the acquisition of the atomic bombs ؟ ؟ there several its nearer probabilities is Russia for its poverty and the collapse of the authority in it and have mentioned a report that the American Congress issued Friday ( 22 - 2 - 2002 ) that nuclear items its use in making weapons become possible, she was stolen from Russia after the collapse of the communism . And the report expressed its worry towards the smuggling operations that took place and around summary items quantity that can have been steal in the last ten years . And the report pointed that 23 nuclear items attempted theft was revealed and she was thwarted in Russia between year 1991 and 1999 and that the problem lurks in the knowledge of the number of smugglers that managed the theft of elements from the saturated uranium or the plutonium without their removal takes place . And the report mentioned that the financial allowances are to the Russian facilities that house few nuclear items and lacks qualified workers and equipments sufficient for the storage of nuclear items with complete safety . And the publication of this report comes after he warned a number of the American officials seniors from that Osama Ben Laden and its organization the Al-Qaeda was seeking the acquisition of the way and the items necessary for making nuclear weapons .And the dear brother has written the brigade the clerk in the dawn network an article we decrease it this news : the leakage of news about the disappearance of 100 atomic bombs from the bag kind and was a Russian general, he is Alexander so that he exterminates, have mentioned to a Russian newspaper that it got information from Russian governmental sources and especially in 1997 that points that more than is 100 nuclear bags that disappeared from the arsenal of previous Soviet Union in the five first years that followed its collapse before 12 years, and nuclear warheads but bags not reaching from the weight 75 as a grief and its preparation can take place within 30 minutes and she is containing at the top of he includes Kilotonat cargo that weighs with its departments 74 kilograms, and capable of the killing of two thousands person at least if what the explosion of its contents took place in a place that is overcrowded with this number from the persons is !!! And he is not excluded that China or North Korea increase the militants by a nuclear ( a small ) !! For the destruction of their coming enemy and besieging to them from all of the sides !!! And such we do not forget the relation of the Pakistani atomic scientists by the Taliban and Al-Qaeda !!! But the Russians are nearer and easier !!!( a note : the calm of the Al-Qaeda is weeks ago !! Then does a calm that precedes the storm ؟ ؟ ) and the last question remains : when and what is the target specifically ? ؟ the specification of the hitting date came in the article address ( if she fell !!) by the tomorrow and this implies the first meanings after hours and the second in the future without a specification as Allah the most Exalted about the resurrection said : ( and to she looks into a soul what offered to a tomorrow ) because all my diamond then he is a relative and what hastened the days then a comparison to the previous events and according to the enemy information and its expectations that the hitting is ongoing a hindrance but they wonder when and how and where ؟ ؟ ؟ and can benefit in this analysis from a vision ( and the visions are a Mmaistfad from it in the study of the future ) an American ( an unbeliever ) saw it !! Before ten years and the dear brother Zuhair has spread it the flavour in an article by the address of the destruction of the American aircraft carrier .. KITTY HAWK ! !!( look the privilege forum ( the wonderful of the forums ) in the summary site ) Zuhair said : in this vision he saw four future events .. ! The first : she concerns an international phenomenon .. ! And the second : she favours by the previous American president Clinton .. ! And the third : she concerns event inside America .. ! And the fourth : she concerns the coming war between Iraq and America .. ! All the three first events were fulfilled as came in the view .. ! The fourth view .. And she is the more important with the waiting of the war emergence .. ! And she speaks about an exaggeration and the destruction of one of the American aircraft carriers with flock accompanying it and the formed one from 11 ships .. ! In the vision a specification of the pregnant name came ..! And the destruction place ..! And the destruction date ..! And the one who will carry out the destruction and the destruction on the war path! And the aircraft carrier whose name is in the vision is the aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk. The next article of Stephen L. Bening speaks about the vision that he saw it and the article date 24 March 1998 and came in it what follows: in a date 9 January 1993 I saw a vision that some of the priests knew of at that time and he is not may realizing from it a thing, most of what I saw why can I that understand it as many of the dreams, but me she was written what saw and occurs to me the feeling that it later the time that explained in it will come is what saw, the vision in its beginning appeared and as if there are for it an address and this address he ( ( and the young child will lead them ) ) ..!! He was not therefore the vision any answered for for me except a single thing and he that the most of the people they will believe that I am mad, the thought and the natural logic clarify that a nuclear attack idea from an Arab country against the United States of America considers shops and contradictory to the grafts !! .. But despite that I have seen it !! For the summarization, I said those days ( 1993 ) it is in the day seventeenth from one of the months from the next years that the destruction of the American aircraft carrier will take place Kitty Hawk with the addition of the ships supporting it with sudden attack in Cruise Missiles, and said I ( Ismail 's offspring ) they will carry out this work, and this work will a beginning to time the great ordeals ( great Tribulation ), said also the divine judgement is coming to California, and that America will be submitted to the Allah's command as happened to Iobadia eagle ( Obadiahs eagle ) .. This was the part that understood it from the vision and was this he is what knew a people considered.

If he happened to the president what came in the vision, it will follow it according to what the next event came in the vision: the American fleet in the Persian Gulf and led by the aircraft carrier, Kitty Hawk, will attack in Cruise Missiles the assumption of a nuclear roux by a group of people ( Ismail's offspring ) who will carry out this work. 11 ships accompanying the aircraft carrier. Its destruction will take place and it will kill as many as 12,600 of the Americans and that that will be on the seventeenth day of one of the next months in this year. The brother Zuhair and this vision were informed confirms what happened before from that the hitting with freedom and the determination of the target by the aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk. The time has been determined to be the 17th day of a month and now this ship is in the Gulf and has only entered it a few weeks ago!!!

This vision was mentioned to my teacher on 17 January (Friday. 14 Dhal Hijjah), and he specified the date of the attack. My teacher expects that he is right? Tomorrow we will see. But if the leading target remains then the attack was expected and it will be postponed.
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Its probably a good read, but since you did a bad job of pasting it, I"ll pass...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

To which the crew of the Kitty Hawk replies: Go ahead....make our day....

Comment

I wonder if they'll order the Kitty Hawk (or any other vessels at port) out to sea tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Mar 30 2004, 07:55 PM
          Its probably a good read, but since you did a bad job of pasting it, I"ll pass...
          just because not everyone posts 50 new stories a day, they're not all as good at it.
          Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Mar 30 2004, 08:07 PM-->
            QUOTE (Cubs4ever @ Mar 30 2004, 08:07 PM)

nothing important
            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Maybe we should send a little message back at them...

Something to the tune of "Oh, by the way...do you morons know how glass is made? No? Great. Stand right there and you'll get a front row view."

Strategy #2 - We send our own damn tape to Al-Jazeera announcing that all 72 virgins have been deflowered already, so everyone else is just plain fucked. Too bad for them it's figuratively, and not literally.
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Mar 30 2004, 07:55 PM
                What was wrong with how I pasted it? I was in a hurry because I had to give my kids a bath.

Hey, you could always just click on the link... <_<
                “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy+Mar 30 2004, 08:27 PM-->
                  QUOTE (Razzy @ Mar 30 2004, 08:27 PM)

007 is just upset you got to this story first

Comment

ترقبوا غدا تدمير القاعدة لحاملة طائرات أمريكية.. !

المختصر / من مشكلات المسلمين في هذا العصر ضعف العناية بالدراسات المستقبلية ولذا تجد أن الأحداث تفاجئنا بلا توقع منا لحدوثها فضلا عن الاستفادة منها ومن باب أولى أننا لانصنعها ولاتسول لنا أنفسنا بذلك وقارن بنا اليهود الذين خططوا في عام 1897م أن تقوم دولتهم في فلسطين بعد خمسين عاما على وجه التأكيد وبعد خمسة أعوام على وجه الإحتمال وفعلا أعلنوا قيام دولتهم عام 1947م أي بعد خمسين عاما بالضبط !!! وهذا الضعف فينا رغم أن ديننا يوجهنا للعناية بالمستقبل ويتمثل ذلك في العرض التفصيلي للحياة الآخرة وبيان علاماتها وكذا مابشر به نبينا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم أصحابه والمسلمين من فتوحات وكذا ماحذرنا به من مصائب كالتقاتل بين المسلمين مثلا وهكذا ..ولايعني ذلك أن ننشغل بالمستقبل عن الحاضر والماضي فيؤخذ الأمر بتوازن لا إفراط ولاتفريط. وهذه محاولة تطبيقية لدراسة المستقبل عبر رصد مجموعة من المؤشرات ذات الدلالة في المعركة الدائرة حاليا بين الجهاد والصليب والله المستعان قبل حوالى ثلاث سنوات سمعت أن أسامة يعد جيشا لمعارك كبرى فتساءلت مستغربا أين ولماذا وكيف ؟ وقبل حوالي سنتين بلغني خبر تأويل رؤيا عن معارك بين أمريكا والمجاهدين في أفغانستان فاشتد عجبي : كيف تجرؤ أمريكا على ذلك وقد رأت ماحدث للروس هناك بل وسقوط دولتهم بأسباب كان على رأسها ومسمارها الأخير حرب أفغانستان ؟ ولكن ذلك قد حدث !!! لقد تميزت ضربات القاعدة بالمفاجئة الكاملة للعدومن حيث لايحتسب من جهة نوع الهدف ومكانة وهذا من أسرار نجاحها فتأمل !! فما الهدف القادم للقاعدة ؟ وأين ؟ وكيف ؟ وبم ؟ ومتى؟ هذا ما سنحاول الإجابة عنه هنا صرح مسؤول في البيت الابيض بتاريخ 29101423 ان الحكومة الاميركية تلقت معلومات غير مؤكدة ومشكوك في مصداقيتها حول اعتداء بحري محتمل.وقد شددت الحراسة إثر ذلك على السواحل الأمريكية ونشرت صحيفة الشرق الأوسط» بتاريخ3111423 مايلي : افادت تقارير اعلامية ان طائرات وغواصات تجسس أميركية تتعقب خمس سفن تابعة لتنظيم «القاعدة» يقودها انتحاريون في المحيط الهندي. واوضحت صحيفة «ذي صنداي إكسبريس» البريطانية امس ان لدى اجهزة الاستخبارات أدلة تفيد بأن تلك السفن تخطط لشن هجمات ضد اهداف «رخوة» في منطقة الخليج. واضافت ان وكالة الاستخبارات المركزية الأميركية (سي. آي. ايه) وجهاز الاستخبارات الخارجي البريطاني (ام. آي. 6) قد حدد كلاهما ان هذه السفن اشتريت العام الماضي في جيبوتي، وانها غادرت في أكتوبر (تشرين الأول) الماضي اليمن باتجاه مكان ما في المحيط الهندي تبحر فيه حالياً. وحسب المصادر نفسها، فان تلك السفن تحمل على متنها زوارق صغيرة وقوية، يعتقد ضباط الاستخبارات انها معبأة بكميات من المتفجرات. وكان مسؤولون أميركيون قد افادوا في الآونة الاخيرة ان الاستخبارات الأميركية تبحث عن 15 سفينة يشتبه في ان «القاعدة» تستخدمها في نقل النشطاء والاسلحة........ولكن لماذا تكون بحرية ؟؟ لعل السبب أن أسهل طرق للتنقل الان بالنسبة لرجال القاعدة المطاردين عبر العالم بإجماع دوله وذلك يحدث للمرة الأولى في التاريخ!!!أقول لعل الأسهل لهم في التنقل هوالبحر لأن في البحر ممرات دولية لاسلطة لأحد عليها وتتاح الفرصة للتنقل عبرها بلا تفتيش ولاحدود ولاجوزات عكس الممرات الجوية والبرية !!! إذا المخابرات الأمريكية والبريطانية لديها معلومات عن ضربة بحرية ويتوقعونها على سواحل أمريكا أوالخليج فالضربة إذا بحرية لكن أين ؟ الأرجح أنها في الخليج والسؤال الثاني كيف ؟ هل هو هجوم استشهادي كما حدث للمدمرة الأمريكية كول في اليمن ؟ ولكن هذا الأسلوب قد عرف ويمكن الاحتياط منه بتدمير أي سفينة تقترب من الهدف ثم إن هذا التكرار يخالف إبداع القاعدة في التجديد والابتكار !!! ولعل الأقرب أنه عبر القصف بالصواريخ !!!من سفينة لأن البر غير متاح وبعيد عن الهدف لاسيما ومخابرات أمريكا وبريطانيا تتوقعان الضرب عبر سفن كما سبق وجواب السؤال الثالث عن ماهية ونوع الضربة هل هي بصواريخ وقنابل عادية أم نووية ؟؟؟ وزير الدفاع الأمريكي صرح بتاريخ 852002 م بأن التهديد بشن اعتداءات نووية على الولايات المتحدة لا يزال قائما، ولكن الوزير الأمريكي قال إنه لا يملك معلومات بشأن الإعداد لاعتداء محتمل بالأسلحة النووية يستهدف الولايات المتحدة، لكنه شدد على أن هذا التهديد قائم فعلا.وكان رامسفلد الذي يتحدث أمام إحدى لجان مجلس الشيوخ الأميركي، ردا على تصريحات ادلى بها الملياردير والمستثمر الاميركي وارن بافيت مفادها أن اعتداء بالسلاح النووي يستهدف مدينة أميركية رئيسية أصبح شبه مؤكد وسيؤدي إلى انهيار أسواق البورصة.وأقر رامسفلد أن التهديد يتأكد يوما بعد يوم، وقد نشرت صحيفة الوطن السعودية بتاريخ 4111423 أن دراسة قام بها خبراء في الحقلين العلمي والصناعي أشارت إلى أن المرافئ تعتبر من الأهداف المفضلة للإرهابيين الذين يرغبون بإدخال أسلحة نووية إلى أمريكا الشمالية. وأكدت على عدم قدرة الولايات المتحدة وكندا على العثور على أسلحة نووية مخبأة داخل سفن تجارية لعدم توفر تكنولوجيا تستطيع كشفها !!!وقد أكدت القاعدة سعيها للضرب بالنووي كما صرح بذلك يسري فوده في مقاله الشهير عن لقاءه بخالد الشيخ ورمزي ابن الشيبة حيث أكد الرجلان، بحسب الصحافي، أن "اللجنة العسكرية" لتنظيم القاعدة كانت تنوي قبل حوالي سنتين ونصف السنة من اعتداءات واشنطن ونيويورك ان تستهدف منشآت نووية، لكن تم التخلي عن الفكرة "خشية ان يكون الأمر خارجا عن إطار السيطرة".!!! وقبل ذلك صرح أسامة للجزيرة أن الحصول على النووي حق للمسلمين وواجب عليهم ..... والسؤال من أين الحصول على القنابل النووية ؟؟ هناك عدة احتمالات أقربها روسيا لفقرها وانهيار السلطة فيها وقد ذكر تقرير اصدره الكونغرس الاميركي الجمعة (22-2-2002) ان مواد نووية يمكن استخدامها في صنع اسلحة، سرقت من روسيا بعد انهيار الشيوعية. وعبر التقرير عن قلقه إزاء عمليات التهريب التي تمت وحول مجمل كمية المواد التي يمكن ان تكون قد سرقت في السنوات العشر الاخيرة. واشار التقرير الى ان 23 محاولة سرقة مواد نووية كشفت واحبطت في روسيا بين عام 1991 و1999 وان المشكلة تكمن في معرفة عدد المهربين الذين تمكنوا من سرقة عناصر من اليورانيوم المشبع او البلوتونيوم من دون ان يتم كشفهم. وذكر التقرير ان المخصصات المالية للمنشآت الروسية التي تؤوي مواد نووية قليلة وتفتقر الى عاملين مؤهلين وتجهيزات كافية لتخزين مواد نووية بامان تام. وياتي نشر هذا التقرير بعد ان حذر عدد من كبار المسؤولين الاميركيين من ان اسامة بن لادن وتنظيمه القاعدة كانا يسعيان للحصول على الطريقة والمواد اللازمة لصنع اسلحة نووية.وقد كتب الأخ العزيز السرية الكاتب في شبكة الفجر مقالا نقل فيه هذا الخبر : تسرب اخبار عن اختفاء 100قنبلة نووية من نوع الحقيبة وكان جنرال روسي، هو الكسندر ليبيد، قد ذكر لصحيفة روسية أنه حصل على معلومات من مصادر حكومية روسية خاصة في 1997 تشير الى أن أكثر من 100 حقيبة نووية اختفت من ترسانة الاتحاد السوفياتي السابق في السنوات الخمس الأولى التي تلت انهياره قبل 12 سنة، وليست رؤوس نووية بل حقائب تبلغ من الوزن 75كغم ويمكن أن يتم اعدادها في خلال 30دقيقة وهي محتوية على رأس يضم شحنة كيلوتونات تزن مع أقسامها 74 كيلوغراما، وقادرة على قتل ألفي شخص على الأقل اذا ما تم تفجير محتوياتها في مكان يكتظ بهذا العدد من الأشخاص !!! ولايستبعد أن تزود الصين أوكوريا الشمالية المجاهدين بنووي (صغير) !! لتدمير عدوهم القادم والمحاصر لهم من جميع الجهات !!! وكذا لاننسى علاقة علماء الذرة الباكستانيين بطالبان والقاعدة !!! لكن الروس أقرب وأسهل !!!(ملاحظة : هدوء القاعدة منذ أسابيع !! فهل هوالهدوء الذي يسبق العاصفة؟؟ ) ويبقى السؤال الأخير : متى وما الهدف بالتحديد ؟؟ ورد في عنوان المقال تحديد موعد الضربة (إن وقعت !!) بالغد وهذا يحتمل معنيين الأول بعد ساعات والثاني مستقبلا بلا تحديد كما قال الله عز وجل عن القيامة : (ولتنظر نفس ماقدمت لغد ) لأن كل ماسيأتي فهو قريب وما أسرع الأيام فقياسا على الأحداث السابقة وحسب معلومات العدو وتوقعاته أن الضربة واقعة لامحالة ولكنهم يتساءلون متى وكيف وأين ؟؟؟ ويمكن أن نستفيد في هذا التحليل من رؤيا (والرؤى ممايستفاد منه في دراسة المستقبل) رءاها أمريكي (كافر) !! قبل عشر سنوات وقد نشرها الأخ العزيز زهير النكهة في مقال بعنوان تدمير حاملة الطائرات الأمريكية .. KITTY HAWK ! !!(انظر منتدى الأمتياز (روائع المنتديات ) في موقع المختصر) قال زهير : في هذه الرؤيا رأى أربعة أحداث مستقبلية .. ! الأولى : تختص بظاهرة عالمية .. ! والثانية : تختص بالرئيس الأمريكي السابق كلينتون .. ! والثالثة : تختص بحدث داخل أمريكا .. ! والرابعة : تختص بالحرب القادمة بين العراق وأمريكا .. ! جميع الأحداث الثلاثة الأولى تحققت كما جاء في الرؤية .. ! الرؤية الرابعة .. وهي الأهم بانتظار قيام الحرب .. ! وهي تتحدث عن إغراق وتدمير إحدى حاملات الطائرات الأمريكية مع السرب المرافق لها والمكون من 11 سفينة .. ! جاء في الرؤيا تحديد لاسم الحاملة ..! ومكان التدمير ..! وتاريخ التدمير ..! والذين سوف يقومون بالتدمير والتدمير على مسار الحرب ..! وحاملة الطائرة التي جاء اسمها في الرؤيا هي حاملة الطائرات كيتي هوك KITTY HAWK (( ... تفاصيل الرؤيا العجيبة ... )) المقالة التالية لــ Stephen L. Bening عن الرؤيا التي رآها وتاريخ المقالة ( انتبه للتاريخ ) هو 24 مارس 1998 وجاء فيها ما يلي : في تاريخ 9 يناير 1993 رأيت رؤيا اطلعت عليها بعض القساوسة في ذلك الوقت ولم يكن قد تحقق منها شيء ، اغلب ما رأيته لم أستطيع أن افهمه كالعديد من الأحلام ، ولكنني كتبت ما رأيت ويراودني شعور انه لاحقاً سوف يأتي الوقت الذي افهم فيه ما رأيت ، الرؤيا في بدايتها بدت وكأن لها عنوان وهذا العنوان هو (( والطفل الصغير سوف يقودهم )) ..!! لم يكن لهذا الرؤيا أي مردود بالنسبة لي سوى شيء واحد وهو أن اغلب الناس سوف يقولون علي أنني مجنون ، إن التفكير والمنطق الطبيعي يبين أن فكرة هجوم نووي من قبل دولة عربية ضد الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية يعتبر محال ومناف للعقل !! .. لكن رغم ذلك فقد رأيته !! للتلخيص ، قلت تلك الأيام ( 1993 ) انه في اليوم السابع عشر من أحد الشهور من السنين المقبلة سوف يتم تدمير حاملة الطائرات الأمريكية كيتي هوك بالإضافة للسفن المساندة لها بهجوم مفاجئ بصواريخ كروز ، وقلت أن ( ذرية إسماعيل ) سوف يقومون بهذا العمل ، وهذا العمل سوف بداية لوقت المحن العظيمة (Great Tribulation ) ، قلت أيضاً أن الحكم الإلهي قادم على كاليفورنيا ، وأن أمريكا سوف تخضع لحكم الله كما حدث لنسر اوبادية ( Obadiahs eagle ) .. هذا كان هو الجزء الذي فهمته من الرؤيا وكان هذا هو ما اطلعت علية أناس معدودين ..........إذا حصل للرئيس ما جاء في الرؤيا فإنه سوف يتبعه حسب ما جاء في الرؤيا الحدث التالي : بفترة قليلة من الزمن ، الأسطول الأمريكي في الخليج الفارسي وعلى رأسه حاملة الطائرات ( كيتي هوك ) سوف يُهاجم بصواريخ كروز تحمل رؤؤس نووية ، وفي الرؤيا جاءني من اخبرني أن أناس ( ذرية إسماعيل ) هم من سيقوم بهذا العمل ، 11 سفينة مرافقة لحاملة الطائرات سوف يتم تدميرها وسمعت في الرؤيا انه سوف يقتل من 12.600 من الأمريكيين من جراء ذلك وأن ذلك سيكون في اليوم السابع عشر من احد الشهور المقبلة من السنين المقبلة أنتهى مانقله الأخ زهير وهذه الرؤيا تؤكد ماسبق من أن الضربة بحرية وتحدد الهدف بحاملة الطائرات كيتي هوك وتحدد الزمن بأنه يوم 17 من شهرما ؟؟؟ والان هذه السفينة في الخليج وقد دخلته منذ أسابيع فقط !!! ذكرت هذه الرؤيا لأستاذي فقال 17 يناير الموافق 14 ذي القعدة (غدا الجمعة) هو مايتوقع حدوث الضربة فيه وأستاذي له توقعات أصابت فهل يصيب في هذه ؟ غدا سنرى ولكن يبقى الهدف الرئيس للمقال أن الضربة بحرية مدمرة فترقبوها وإن غدا لناظره قريب /

أبوسلمان مشرف موقع المختصر للأخبار

------------التوقيع------------
                    من لم يمت باالسيف مات بغيرة
                    تعددت الاسباب والموت واحد
                    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever@Mar 30 2004, 08:34 PM
                      007 is just upset you got to this story first
                      I couldn't care less, jackass....

Keep on trollin....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007+Mar 30 2004, 08:36 PM-->
                        QUOTE (007 @ Mar 30 2004, 08:36 PM)

Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Mar 30 2004, 08:39 PM-->
                        QUOTE (Cubs4ever @ Mar 30 2004, 08:39 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2004, 08:36 PM
                        Working...
                        X