• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSchoolStroker
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Garvin@Mar 30 2004, 07:36 PM
    Priceless.

If anyone knows young Jared, please invite him to the Lounge.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Teen faces charge in prostitution case

Published Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Boone County sheriff’s deputies arrested a Columbia teen last week for allegedly paying a woman $100 plus a $20 tip for 30 minutes of sex, according to court documents.

Jared C. Cleaves, 17, of 1309 Golf Blvd. faces prosecution on a misdemeanor offense.

A sheriff’s deputy on March 8 was dispatched to Cleaves’ home to investigate the report of a man and woman acting suspicious. The officer spoke to Alan D. Ward, 42, of 2412 Wild Oak Court, who told the deputy he was there to protect Jayda T. Holland of 420 Raleigh Drive while she performed sex for money and that he had done so before.

Cleaves told investigators he found the woman’s ad in the adult personal services section of the Tribune’s classifieds. Holland was arrested that day and faces a court trial set for April 29.

Cleaves was arrested Thursday on an arrest warrant issued March 19.

Ward was charged March 16 in a felony arrest warrant with promoting prostitution, but he has not been arrested. A judge has set Ward’s bond at $2,500.
    kind of harsh giving out everyone's addresses like that...anyone done a mapquest on "420 Raleigh Drive" so was can set up a Lounge road trip to visit Jayda?

Leave a comment:

• Glovey
    replied

Nope, not me, Winston.

Leave a comment:

• Indu WangZi
    replied
    Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 30 2004, 07:46 PM
    Glovesave?

And..what else is that glove used for??

I swear Mom...I'm only brushing my hair....

Leave a comment:

• WinstonSmith
    replied
    Glovesave?

Leave a comment:

• Indu WangZi
    replied
    FREE JARED C. CLEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean...a 17 year-old just trying to get laid....cant get any from the high-school chicks..so he has to go pro...

I mean...is what he did all that wrong??

He consented...she consented...and the pimp was the notary...

Amazing...when will prostitution be legalised??? Guess the same time as some drugs??? Never...
    [B]

Leave a comment:

• Fred Garvin
    started a topic Teen faces charge in prostitution case

Priceless.

If anyone knows young Jared, please invite him to the Lounge.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Boone County sheriff’s deputies arrested a Columbia teen last week for allegedly paying a woman $100 plus a $20 tip for 30 minutes of sex, according to court documents.

Jared C. Cleaves, 17, of 1309 Golf Blvd. faces prosecution on a misdemeanor offense.

A sheriff’s deputy on March 8 was dispatched to Cleaves’ home to investigate the report of a man and woman acting suspicious. The officer spoke to Alan D. Ward, 42, of 2412 Wild Oak Court, who told the deputy he was there to protect Jayda T. Holland of 420 Raleigh Drive while she performed sex for money and that he had done so before.

Cleaves told investigators he found the woman’s ad in the adult personal services section of the Tribune’s classifieds. Holland was arrested that day and faces a court trial set for April 29.

Cleaves was arrested Thursday on an arrest warrant issued March 19.

Ward was charged March 16 in a felony arrest warrant with promoting prostitution, but he has not been arrested. A judge has set Ward’s bond at $2,500.
Working...
X