Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarett eligibility still not a done deal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarett eligibility still not a done deal...

NEW YORK -- A federal appeals court will hear the dispute over whether Maurice Clarett can enter the NFL draft less than a week before the draft takes place.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1772226
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

You should add: "Which would make nine underclassmen ineligible."

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW@Mar 30 2004, 07:29 PM
      NEW YORK -- A federal appeals court will hear the dispute over whether Maurice Clarett can enter the NFL draft less than a week before the draft takes place. If the court rules in the NFL's favor before the draft, Clarett, Southern California sophomore Mike Williams and seven others would not be included

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1772226
      Fixed.
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Clarett is a first class moron. I'll continue my rant at a later date in a Non-PC thread of my choosing.
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

This may save our draft as we know it.

Martz wants this fucker like he wants 15 more DT's.

Oh, and if Crouch was still in the draft, he'd pick him too.
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by ohio BLUES@Mar 31 2004, 01:19 AM
            Clarett is a first class moron. I'll continue my rant at a later date in a Non-PC thread of my choosing.
            Clarett messed up badly...and was given a chance to turn it around...I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first...but he continues to try and take the easy way out, so I give him no sympathy or respect...he is a moron.

But, I see your hatred for Ohio State burns on after Miami of Ohio got beat, again, the other night.
            You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

Working...
            X