So I just heard Claiborne & Poston on KFNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just heard Claiborne & Poston on KFNS

I can definately agree with his assertion that Pace is worth more than a 13 mil signing bonus...BUT...WHAT THE FUCK DOES WHERE ORLANDO PACE WAS DRAFTED HAVE TO DO WITH HIS CURRENT CONTRACT??? Over-and-over this drizzle-nit kept bringing up the fact that he was the #1 draft pick...who gives a shit? His FIRST contract is based on draft position...subsequent ones are based on PERFORMANCE! And I have no problem with him saying OP's been to 5 pro-bowls, and is arguably the best LT in the game...but incessantly harping on his draft position leads me to believe that this Poston mo-fo is mildly retarded...
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Why are you surprised that the dipshits on that worthless readio station are clueless?

Comment

That is how the mind of a sports agent works.

If you think logically or have common sense, you cant be one.

Poston is a dumbfuck, but not near the dumbfuck-ness of Drew Rosenthal.
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 30 2004, 04:03 PM
        That is how the mind of a sports agent works.

If you think logically or have common sense, you cant be one.

Poston is a dumbfuck, but not near the dumbfuck-ness of Drew Rosenthal.
        i think its the other way around - 3 of the 6 franchised players without contract this year are represented by the postons.

Drew is bad but the Postons are worse.

han solo

Comment

Working...
        X