Sincere Apologies To Everyone Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sincere Apologies To Everyone Here

I sincerely apologize to anyone offended by yesterday's topic thread of ANTI-PC. A small number of individuals were of the opinion a thread of that sort had no place in the lounge, and took offense at its content.

Actually, it was merely created for "amusement" and to see, in the name of Free Speech, just how far "out there" some of us would/could go, but I do understand and respect the opposing sentiment and fears.

Furthermore, unlike Kev's assertion, I DO NOT necessarily believe that some of the opinions expressed within the thread actually mirror a participant's overall mindset regarding his/her insert. I am of the belief, however, that the desire to shock or exhibit outlandish behavior is prevalent on this board, and was alive and well yesterday.

So, for BBZ, I offer a heartfelt apology to those appalled by yesterday's proceedings.

Thanx.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Fuck off, pussy.

Comment

There was some funny shit in that thread.

You should be taking a bow, Groove.
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

The idea behind the thread was to have one place where you could say anything, no matter how offensive or ignorant. This kind of stuff is going to happen anywhere, and the hope was to keep it in one thread.

I do view the thread as an enter at your own risk proposition.

I apologize if anyone took offense to anything said there, as most of it is in jest.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay@Mar 30 2004, 11:30 AM
          There was some funny shit in that thread.

You should be taking a bow, Groove.
          Thanx, ( I think)

Tip of the cap to BBZ, the original provoker and collaborator.
          "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

I meant it as a compliment.

People are a little too thin skinned these days.

A.C.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove+Mar 30 2004, 11:33 AM-->
              QUOTE (slow groove @ Mar 30 2004, 11:33 AM)

I'm still thinking about buying a minivan.

I won't back down.
              I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 30 2004, 11:39 AM

I won't back down.
                There's a place and a time discuss things like this, Kaiser.

The Anti-PC thread is it.
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 30 2004, 11:39 AM

I won't back down.

See?

A.C.

Comment

I was offended. I demand reparations.
                    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 30 2004, 11:43 AM
                      I was offended. I demand reparations.
                      I got yer 'reparations' RIGHT HERE!!!

Comment

Only a faggot would start a thread like that and then apologize for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieCleveland@Mar 30 2004, 11:55 AM
                          Only a faggot would start a thread like that and then apologize for it.
                          I understand your anger. It's good to let it out.

Have you thought about perhaps trying aromatherapy. They're doing amazing things with essential oils these days....

Comment

Originally posted by bombay@Mar 30 2004, 11:36 AM
                            I meant it as a compliment.

People are a little too thin skinned these days.
                            Thanx, Bombay. Just trying to acknowledge the cross-section.

Comment

• Working...
                              X