Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condoleeeeeezza to testify!

Why am I not surprised?
    Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

And we have our THIRD thread on this, ladies and gentlemen!
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Not only do I disagree with you politically, but that's not the point.

You have no clue how to interact on this forum.

You do nothing but post news stories -- often without links -- and start new threads that are unnecessary.

Unnecessary because people have already started them and a discussion has begun.

The forum doesn't revolve around you, Nick, but you seem to think it does.

Or are you just so narcissistic that you have to see your name as the thread starter?

Or do you just want to share your "clever" nicknames (read: putdowns) of people?

Come on, Nick, tell us how Dr. Rice is a "stupid bitch" again.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Winston: Yawn!

Brilliant commentary, as usual. You contribute what, again?
        Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

I see by your "response" that I was even more correct than I thought I was.

GG.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I see by your "response" that I was even more correct than I thought I was.
            Winston, I'm glad you've satisfied yourself again. Don't do it too much, or you'll go blind!

Now, go away little man,

Comment

I can see why you want me to go away.

I hold you accountable for your ridiculousness.

You've been exposed for what you are so many times that I really don't even need to do it anymore, but you make it so easy.

GG.

Comment

You've been exposed for what you are so many times that I really don't even need to do it anymore, but you make it so easy.
                A mind is a wonderful thing Winston. Don't waste it!

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 30 2004, 09:58 AM
                  Winston: Yawn!

Brilliant commentary, as usual. You contribute what, again?
                  I can tell you one thing: you don't contribute much...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
                  X