rice will testify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rice will testify

clarke is insignificant, by his own hands.

poor bastard
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Can you translate that to English please?
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 30 2004, 09:01 AM
      clarke is insignificant, by his own hands.

poor bastard
      I posted this thread already, though unlike you, I wasn't a douchebag with my comments.

I know you can't help yourself though.
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

look, he has undermined himself more than anyone could.

sorry sap.

What a world, our political players.

all chumps.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 30 2004, 09:10 AM

sorry sap.

all chumps.
          Guess that's not what most people think or else Rice's testimony wouldn't be necessary, now would it?
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 30 2004, 09:10 AM

sorry sap.

all chumps.
            It appears as if he's undermining the White House. This is at least TWICE he's made them change their story.

No that meeting never took place. Oh, wait a minute, yes it did.

I will not testify. Oh, wait a minute, yes I will.

Yeah, he's undermining himself alright.

Mr. G

Comment

look at teh new poll.

HIs strategy is working swell.

For bush.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 30 2004, 09:14 AM
                look at teh new poll.

HIs strategy is working swell.

For bush.
                Polls?

In March?

Hilarious, even by your "standards".

Mr. G

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goalie+Mar 30 2004, 09:16 AM-->
                  QUOTE (Mr. Goalie @ Mar 30 2004, 09:16 AM)

First of all, I don't know why anybody is talking about Clarke having a "strategy". He was called to testify, and he testified. Secondly, the comment about Clarke rendering himself "insignificant" was total gibberish. Thirdly, it's a good thing that the White House has finally caved. If I were a Republican I'd be ashamed that they fought for so long.

Comment

Bush flip-flops!
                    Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Kah, if you were I republican, I would be ashamed also.

Comment

Exactly kah - the Republicans should be embarrassed that every time the issues of 9/11 or investigated, they stonewall, delay, smear the investigators and former officials, and do seemingly everything they can to prevent the truth from being determined.

If this were their top priority, the investigations would be over by now and we could start changing the policies to prevent future attacks. Instead, their top priority is hiding the truth.

Ironically, their behavior in this case is EXACTLY what Clarke has accused them of doing before 9/11 - putting party politics ahead of national security.
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523@Mar 30 2004, 09:53 AM
                          First of all, I don't know why anybody is talking about Clarke having a "strategy". He was called to testify, and he testified. Secondly, the comment about Clarke rendering himself "insignificant" was total gibberish. Thirdly, it's a good thing that the White House has finally caved. If I were a Republican I'd be ashamed that they fought for so long.
                          He did more than testify. He wrote a book passing judgements and also went on 60 Minutes and other shows.
                          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by nick2@Mar 30 2004, 09:53 AM
                            Bush flip-flops!

Bush does more flips now than he did when he was a cheerleader at Andover.
                            2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

• Working...
                              X