No announcement yet.

The ALL-NEW Lounge Survivor Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ALL-NEW Lounge Survivor Challenge!

The selected contestants will be divided into 2 competing tribes. The tribes will be asked to perform various challenges. The challenges will be assigned Monday evenings, and the contestants will have until 12:00 Noon Thursday to submit their entries, at which time the judging will begin. The judging panel will consist of 3 equal parts: Myself, my hetero-life-partner JackSparrow and the general public as determined by public poll. The tribe determined to be a complete loser will be forced to vote one of it's members out. Severe public humiliation, harassment and a lifetime of all-consuming shame will follow. At some point in the competition, the tribes will be merged and the competition will become an "every-poster-for-themselves" competition, so choose your alliances and back-stab your friends with reckless abandon. After the merger, a public poll will determine the 2 biggest losers, and a private hearing amongst the 2 benevolent judges (me and JS) will determine which one of those fuckers is going home. The top 3 finalists will be eligible for ACTUAL prizes (to be determined), but rest assured all 3 prize packages will have a value approximately $3.00-$5,000,000.00!!!

The "Asscake" Tribe:
    WinstonSmith
    Elviswasabluesfan
    dvyyyy
    ttb
    csd
    guppy
    fishbone
    damtoft
    kaiser

The "Huckleberry" Tribe:
    Drgonzo
    Indu wang Zi
    bigJoe
    ms funkay
    TurdFurguson
    Slublu
    BringBackZezel
    SteveInebriated*
    mellanby=grit
    weird english guy

stay tuned for your 1st challenge!

*replaced Devaskar
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Dude, our team r0x0rs.

Comment

I'll set the stage for being the first mother fucker voted off the island by stating that this is fucking ghey and anyone who participates should turn in their manhood to the moderators...

I win!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

somebody might get....pwned?

who knows..i'm hammered, and waiting for the rest of the gang to go drinking.
        Are you on the list?

Comment

Don't we get to pick out our own tribe names?
          :angry:
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Blues Fan in SF@Mar 29 2004, 11:03 PM
            I'll set the stage for being the first mother fucker voted off the island by stating that this is fucking ghey and anyone who participates should turn in their manhood to the moderators...

I win!!!
            Just dont ruin any challenges, got it?
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Mar 29 2004, 11:03 PM
              Don't we get to pick out our own tribe names?
              not this time! :P
              . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
              -mike
              mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

how are dvy and damtoft on the same team? I guess Nick2 and Trigun had their fill or irony?
                Are you on the list?

Comment

I would just like to say that I'm not hooking up with any other tribe members....
                  If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

The Huckleberrys...

What asstart came up with that name???

I must say...our team is far more perverted than the other..

Me, BBZ, Turd and Bluey on the same team...that just aint right

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 29 2004, 11:15 PM
                      The Huckleberrys...

This might get ugly.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

The Huckleberrys...

Don't forget gonzorelli.....
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Mar 29 2004, 11:16 PM-->
                          QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Mar 29 2004, 11:16 PM)

The Huckleberrys...

at least you are not the fucking Asscakes

We will take the Huckleberrys

Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Yoda, what the fuck do you want man?

You want to be voted out first round?

Or do you want to be an asscake with pride?
                            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

• Working...
                              X