Cardinal Fans' Beggars Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal Fans' Beggars Banquet

Although I have NASN in the U.K. there will be, at best, only the Cardinals game itself on at a late hour. My son and daughter will be home on our home opener, and (the kids tell me) there's a way that someone could send the local TV opening bit (where the cars come out) pre-game festivities over the internet.

I suspect it's a big deal to do that. They tell me it isn't. But, for a pathetic die-hard, I would be indebted to anyone that could find a way to do that. If you need my personal email address I'd be VERY grateful as I'm breaking English law (I won't tell anyone if you guys/gals don't) by freezing pork steaks, Cardinal dogs, and St Louis ribs in my baggage on Thursday evening. I know how to pack them having brought illegal English sausage and bacon contraband over here for decades...and we're going to bring the season in appropriately..........with a little help from someone on my sports forum.

Hopefully this doesn't sound too lame but it's a big deal to my 20 and 22 year old kids who are lost in the U.K. and missing the Cardinals desperately as I will be in a few days.

Its certainly doable. But since I have DirecTV now, I don't have a cable feed into my pc, or I'd be more than happy to do it for you.

I'm sure someone here has that and would be able to do it.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
    X