Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaiser -- Where's Your Trash Talking Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaiser -- Where's Your Trash Talking Now?

Dominance. Pure and simple.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Winston: Division Champs

Kaiser: Division Chumps
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

You know, Winston, the Cardinals need a GM.
      The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Vegas, I'm up for the task.

Hell, I assembled this team with ZERO transactions.

I didn't need to trade or pick anyone up because I was able to evaluate talent in the first place.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 29 2004, 05:13 PM
          Hell, I assembled this team with ZERO transactions.

I didn't need to trade or pick anyone up because I was able to evaluate talent in the first place.
          Some call that lucky.

I call it lazy.

Comment

I call it talent evaluation and a first place finish.

Comment

Of I was in your division WS, I'd be oh roughly 23 games in front of you. All hail the might River Chiefs!!

Comment

I think his trash talking might be in the thread devoted to this topic....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Mar 29 2004, 06:20 PM
                  I think his trash talking might be in the thread devoted to this topic....
                  Yeah, about that.........

Unpin that shit.

Season's over.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 29 2004, 06:24 PM-->
                    QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 29 2004, 06:24 PM)

No response. Figures.

Gets his butt kicked so he logs off.

I see how he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Mar 29 2004, 06:26 PM-->
                      QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Mar 29 2004, 06:26 PM)
                      Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 06:24 PM

While my team normally doesn't perform well under pressure, I have no doubt that I can beat the crap out of you....especially if I can get to your bullpen.
                      If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 29 2004, 07:13 PM
                        especially if I can get to your bullpen.
                        You won't.

Comment

So good old talent evaluating Winston Smith doesn't open his yap all season, just quietly cowers in the corner, fingering his rosary beads, praying silently that somehow his team finishes ahead of mine. And miracles do happen, and now he starts a thread, with my name in it, and acts as if he was predicting this finish. I won't even mention my star pitcher's Achilles injury or the fact that my payroll was miniscule all year, because I don't want to distract anyone from this rather obvious fact:

Winston has the vapors.

Every thread about me.

And to Jackie Boy, who can't seem to dislodge his lips from parts of Winston's anatomy, you may not realize it, but Wayne and Bernie rocked YOUR world last night. The tragedy is that you are oblivious to failure. Another botched phone call. Sad. Predictable, but sad nonetheless.
                          I'm always right.

Comment

• Working...
                            X