Kerry more athletic than Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry more athletic than Bush

"Kerry is the most athletic, most vigorous guy in the race," said David Wade, his spokesman. "He bounced back from surgery last year way faster than most, he windsurfs, mountain climbs, skis and snowboards; in great shape — not exactly the kind of guy whose health is a question mark."
    Who would win if the two were matched up in various sports, and why? This could be fun.

-offroad driving is all Bush.
    -so are all sports involving fine white power.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Bush shakes in his shoes when the pretzel-eating contest is announced.

Comment

While not necessarily an athletic event, Bush obviously stands no chance in the scavenger hunt category.

I'm curious to see how the Easter Egg hunt on the White House lawn goes this year. I'll bet Dubya tells everyone there are 100 eggs hidden out there, and mysteriously, no one will be able to find any.
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Bush might beat Kerry in "jogging".

Kerry would kick Bush's ass in any other sport. Literally. He played hockey in college and still skates.

Instead of debates, they should engage in sporting events. Who here wouldn't want to see Kerry cross-check Bush into the glass?
          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

'X-Games: Presidential Election' can't be far behind...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW@Mar 29 2004, 10:46 AM
              While not necessarily an athletic event, Bush obviously stands no chance in the scavenger hunt category.

I'm curious to see how the Easter Egg hunt on the White House lawn goes this year. I'll bet Dubya tells everyone there are 100 eggs hidden out there, and mysteriously, no one will be able to find any.

But, we know that easterbunny had eggs, and he has never verified he got rid of them so....

Rabbit fuckin stew is on the menu
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Bush would easily win in the luge. You do a lot of lying around and Bush has had plenty of practice lying all around the United States in the past 3 years.

He'd also win at golf. Bush can play through almost any lie.
                Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Equal time from dvy:

I actually think Bush would win at most any sport. Kerry seems more at home in flip-flops than athletic gear.
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Mar 29 2004, 12:45 PM
                    Equal time from dvy:

I actually think Bush would win at most any sport. Kerry seems more at home in flip-flops than athletic gear.
                    Flip flops and an athletic supporter!

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...6/135257.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by dooz+Mar 29 2004, 12:52 PM-->
                      QUOTE (dooz @ Mar 29 2004, 12:52 PM)

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 29 2004, 11:50 AM
                      Bush might beat Kerry in "jogging".

Bush has put up very impressive running numbers. Ran a 3:44 marathon at age 46 or something, which is amazing. He runs sub-21 5K's which is also very good.

Bush's running numbers place him at the top tier of runners his age. There's only a handful of guys his age in St. Louis who could beat him in the 5K.

I don't think he's run as much in the past couple years, which might expain some of his stupid decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy+Mar 29 2004, 12:53 PM-->
                        QUOTE (dvyyyyyy @ Mar 29 2004, 12:53 PM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 12:52 PM

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Mar 29 2004, 02:22 PM
                        Mr. President -- banana hammock or tightie whities?
                        Bush: hammock.

Kerry: Commando.
                        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze+Mar 29 2004, 12:04 PM-->
                          QUOTE (lazydaze @ Mar 29 2004, 12:04 PM)
                          Working...
                          X