two things on Sunday's PD editorial page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two things on Sunday's PD editorial page

Cannot expect much response on this---got none concerning George Will's column. Even though I consider myself a liberal, I wondered about one letterwriter saying a Pentagon study considered global warming the greatest threat to our national security. Huh? Horrigan's column talked about David Cay Johnston's book "Perfectly Legal"----I always thought Jerry Brown was right in 1992 when he tried to get people to study how much social security made Americans more subject to a flat tax rate than they realize---could not compete with the fascination we had for Perot and Gennifer Flowers, etc.---now this book gives some startling figures about who actually pays what.
    v

Originally posted by kjoe@Mar 29 2004, 01:05 AM
    Cannot expect much response on this---got none concerning George Will's column. Even though I consider myself a liberal, I wondered about one letterwriter saying a Pentagon study considered global warming the greatest threat to our national security. Huh? Horrigan's column talked about David Cay Johnston's book "Perfectly Legal"----I always thought Jerry Brown was right in 1992 when he tried to get people to study how much social security made Americans more subject to a flat tax rate than they realize---could not compete with the fascination we had for Perot and Gennifer Flowers, etc.---now this book gives some startling figures about who actually pays what.

The Pentagon's Weather Nightmare

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us

The Pentagon Sounds The Alarm On Global Warming; Why Isn't President Bush Listening?

If you need more, click here.

Mr. G

Comment

Damn.
      v

Comment

Working...
      X