Roman Polanski's 'The Tenant'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Polanski's 'The Tenant'

The memory has faded but one of you fellow posters, within the past month or so, had a thread on films and THIS film, within the topic, was one of my bride's and my own favorites, from many years ago when we first were married in L.A.

It's been out of release for decades and one of you thoughtful folks gave me the website to buy it from (Amazon) and now, since it's recently finally gotten beyond all the litigation shite is in release.

Whomever it is, please respond, and accept a heartfelt 'thank you'. We watched it tonight and it brought back, as perverse as this may sound, fond memories of (not the film so much) as it did the time when we saw it as a young couple.

Originally posted by DaLode@Mar 28 2004, 12:01 AM
    The memory has faded but one of you fellow posters, within the past month or so, had a thread on films and THIS film, within the topic, was one of my bride's and my own favorites, from many years ago when we first were married in L.A.

It's been out of release for decades and one of you thoughtful folks gave me the website to buy it from (Amazon) and now, since it's recently finally gotten beyond all the litigation shite is in release.

Whomever it is, please respond, and accept a heartfelt 'thank you'. We watched it tonight and it brought back, as perverse as this may sound, fond memories of (not the film so much) as it did the time when we saw it as a young couple.
    It was me.

It was a thread about obscure movies, and thanks to you and a few others, I got turned on to some fine movies I might have missed.

Thanks to you!
    LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

Working...
    X