Two thirds do not want Nader to run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two thirds do not want Nader to run

A poll taken last fall indicated two thirds of the voters do not want Nader to even run. I understand---I have heard it all---I know about the 97000 votes Nader got in Florida---I heard Terry McCauliffe---I know Bush is president---I know what a deserving man of unwavering principles we had available in that lying asshole Al Gore---I have been told ad nauseum about the vicious tragedy inflicted upon democrats by Nader and those who voted for him when they exercised their constitutional rights---BUT---if two thirds of the electorate does not even want Nader to run, then there must be something about him that makes some republicans nervous. Wonder what that could be.
    v

that was in the fall and we know people change their mind quicker than a baby drops a turd in a new diaper. I am sure that would be different if asked now.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

It doesn't matter who wants him to run ... so long as the people that don't want Bush and that voted for Nader last time don't vote for him this time.
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Guppy@Feb 22 2004, 02:18 PM
        that was in the fall and we know people change their mind quicker than a baby drops a turd in a new diaper. I am sure that would be different if asked now.
        You mean republicans have used their back to basics math and are now up to speed?
        v

Comment

Anybody but Bush, including his dead dog!!!
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by kjoe+Feb 22 2004, 02:23 PM-->
            QUOTE(kjoe @ Feb 22 2004, 02:23 PM)

Run, Ralph, run.

It's good to see my $25.00 pushed him over the edge.

Comment

Working...
            X