Fantasy baseball advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy baseball advice

cbssportsline runs the website for my (other) league. It's pretty slick; they update you on goings-on, although sometimes it's not all that timely. But I got a kick out of this:

Andy Pettitte, SP HOU

News: Andy Pettitte will begin the season as the No. 3 starter in Houston's rotation, behind opening day starter Roy Oswalt and veteran Roger Clemens.

Analysis: Manager Jimy Williams wanted to separate the two lefties (Oswalt and Pettitte) in the rotation.

Did Oswalt become ambidextrous during the offseason? Wow! A switch-pitcher.

Dude. Can. Fly.

Dvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

I've seen my share of careless mistakes in different fantasy publications. If there isnt a whole bunch of other incriminating evidence that says they are stupid, I'd just call it an isolated mistake and to not let it tarnish everything else they say or do.
    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Feb 22 2004, 02:08 PM
      cbssportsline runs the website for my (other) league. It's pretty slick; they update you on goings-on, although sometimes it's not all that timely. But I got a kick out of this:

Andy Pettitte, SP HOU

News: Andy Pettitte will begin the season as the No. 3 starter in Houston's rotation, behind opening day starter Roy Oswalt and veteran Roger Clemens.

Analysis: Manager Jimy Williams wanted to separate the two lefties (Oswalt and Pettitte) in the rotation.

Did Oswalt become ambidextrous during the offseason? Wow! A switch-pitcher.

I always thought he was a switch-hitter, but a switch-pitcher as well...
      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
      X