Movie Review--"Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Review--"Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless

I give it a 4.5 out of 5...great film...good performances...Kate Winslet cements her position in my personal "top-5".... (ever see that movie with Harvey Keitel where she's naked and pees all over herself??? :o :o :o )...also, the snaggle-tooth broad from Spiderman is in her panties jumping up & down on a bed...I laughed...I cried...very touching film...
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

It's on my list of things to do on Sunday, right after shelling out $20 for the Wolfgang Puck breakfast at the Art Museum...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Winslet gets naked in every movie she is in.

She needs to shed some pounds, but like it that she takes it off
      Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 27 2004, 10:40 AM
        Winslet gets naked in every movie she is in.

She needs to shed some pounds, but like it that she takes it off
        I her just the way she is...
        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
        -mike
        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

I think I'm gonna try to see that tommorrow as well. Either that or Jersey Girl. I'm just a fool for Kevin Smith.
          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 27 2004, 10:54 AM-->
            QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 27 2004, 10:54 AM)

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 27 2004, 11:10 AM
            I think I'm gonna try to see that tommorrow as well. Either that or Jersey Girl. I'm just a fool for Kevin Smith.
            would you change that avatar?

Its making me hungry and I'm not supposed to be eating greasy food!

Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

• Working...
              X