GO ILLINI!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO ILLINI!

I'm outta here.. Just wanted to get a plug in for me team tonight.. Not to steal Kev's thunder on earlier post.. Sorry guy.. The consensus here among my area mates is that it will either be one hell of a game that could go either way.. Or, god forbid, it could be a blowout, much like our 2 losses to WI.. We need to keep our patience on offense.. Either way, thanks to everyone who wished us luck on here today (non illini fans).. I'll be drinking an orange beer for you all! After I take my NAC of course.. If I don't get online at my buddies house before the game, you all have a good one, especially the Illini fans on here! Peace.

The Tailor
    GOOOOOOOOO !!!!!
    Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Back to you Soocrates. Illinois can make quite a few college b-ball "experts" look very stupid tonight. So far this week, I've seen huge spreads in the USA Today and Sports Illustrated on the Sweet 16 and guess who doesn't get any ink in them? Add to that the constant dissing of them on ESPN by blowhards like Vitale and Bilas. I think there are a bunch of people who think the Big 10 blows this year (which it pretty much did) and therefore anyone who plays in it does too. They also may be going on what they saw from the Illini earlier in the season because they're a completely different team now than they were then. LET'S GO ILLINI!!!!
    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Bump... Game on.... Back at ya dhaab...

Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

are they playin

Duke
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Is Dee Brown still at the hotel?

Can we get fucked on any more lame calls? The first 7 minutes were complete bullshit.

Luther Head is the dumbest player I have ever seen in my entire life.

We missed 3 alley oops. Just catch the ball, bring it down, lay it in. Jeez.
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 26 2004, 10:04 PM
            Is Dee Brown still at the hotel?

Can we get fucked on any more lame calls? The first 7 minutes were complete bullshit.

Luther Head is the dumbest player I have ever seen in my entire life.

We missed 3 alley oops. Just catch the ball, bring it down, lay it in. Jeez.
            He's MIA.

Nice observation.

Comment

Working...
            X