St. Louis Region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Region

I have an office on the Landing. KU fans partying everywhere, even in the rain. Can only imagine how much more money would be flowing if UK had beaten UAB.

Moe
    The Dude abides.

KU fans suck.

This is worse than if a bunch of french people invaded our humble town. Both mistakenly think they're better than you, but at least the French could bring some good alcohol.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Are you going tonight, Moe?
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

These folks appear to be drinking the locally brewed product.
        The Dude abides.

Comment

I saw about a dozen of them buying junk food and booze at Dierberg's in Chesterfield yesterday afternoon.

They're everywhere!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bombay@Mar 26 2004, 04:15 PM
            Are you going tonight, Moe?
            No, I passed on some 13th row seats my friend scored. Hate to admit it, but I don't have a heck of a lot of interest in these 4 teams, especially having to sit there for 5 hours without beer.

Moe
            The Dude abides.

Comment

Cut them some slack, they don't get to see civilized places very often. Plus, you can't drink anywhere on their shithole campus. I remember being at a football game there and they told us we couldn't drink in the parking lot. Everyone was drinking diet coke. No wonder only 15,000 show up for games there.
              Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Burn, as a Tiger I hate to admit this, too, but I think they are generally very nice people.

Moe
                The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak@Mar 26 2004, 04:23 PM
                  Burn, as a Tiger I hate to admit this, too, but I think they are generally very nice people.

Moe
                  I don't like any of them.
                  Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 26 2004, 04:28 PM-->
                    QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 26 2004, 04:28 PM)

Originally posted by Moe_Szyslak+Mar 26 2004, 04:30 PM-->
                    QUOTE (Moe_Szyslak @ Mar 26 2004, 04:30 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 04:28 PM

You guys are pathetic.

=[
                    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 26 2004, 04:32 PM
                      You guys are pathetic.

=[
                      Can't change who we are, WS.
                      The Dude abides.

Comment

Its fine to not like KU fans, but jeez =]
                        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 26 2004, 04:41 PM
                          Its fine to not like KU fans, but jeez =]
                          Roy Williams is crying somewhere what with all the love out there on the street.
                          Nutty Beakers...
                          The Dude abides.

Comment

• Working...
                            X