• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooters Mgr Busted for Videotaping Applicants

It's all about the Owls.......
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Bastard stole my idea.
    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 26 2004, 03:48 PM
      Bastard stole my idea.
      A day late and a dollar short JD.

Comment

Wangster.......damn,

I tried to tell ya

Comment

Now we know what Chuck Berry's up to when he's not playing at Blueberry Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLode@Mar 26 2004, 03:50 PM
            Now we know what Chuck Berry's up to when he's not playing at Blueberry Hill.
            I was gonna say...

Did this happen in Wentzville?

Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Where are the videos? I like to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 26 2004, 03:52 PM
                Where are the videos? I like to watch.
                I'm sure there is a website somewhere.

Go to Google and search for "I can't get a woman to get naked on my own so I must hide a video camera and tape them without them knowing it."

Let us know the link when you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Mar 26 2004, 03:55 PM-->
                  QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Mar 26 2004, 03:55 PM)

At least 82 women were secretly videotaped naked or partly undressed while applying for jobs at a Los Angeles-area Hooters restaurant and changing into the chain's distinctive uniform
                  Whats wrong with that?
                  Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 26 2004, 04:03 PM
                    At least 82 women were secretly videotaped naked or partly undressed while applying for jobs at a Los Angeles-area Hooters restaurant and changing into the chain's distinctive uniform
                    Whats wrong with that?
                    Dunno, I always thought there were certain "qualifications" you needed to work there. Sounds like to me the Hooters people should be proud that this guy was doing his due diligence.

Comment

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 26 2004, 05:17 PM
                        ++
                        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

i'll bet the police didn't have a problem watching the videos. hell, the whole force probably has a copy
                          Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Mar 26 2004, 05:19 PM
                            i'll bet the police didn't have a problem watching the videos. hell, the whole force probably has a copy
                            Uh sarge....we're just.....reviewing..the evidence again....to make sure we didn't miss anything. Can you pass the kleenex?
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

• Working...
                              X