Gore is a Dufus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore is a Dufus

I can't find the text anywhere on line, but Gore said something boneheaded at the big Democratic fundraiser. It was attended by all the bigs (Clinton, Carter, Edwards, Gore, Kerry, etc.).

In an attempt to complement Kerry for winning the nomination without much party support, he really put him down. He said something like this:

I didn't support him!
    Carter didn't support him!
    Clinton didn't support him!
    McAuliffe didn't support him!
    So, then were they all idiots for not supporting the best guy? Or was Kerry not worthy of support? Which is it? Gore seems clueless these days.

You've got to think this is funny regardless of your party affiliation. What a terrible way to compliment Kerry.
    "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

I think it's a brilliant ploy to attract Republicans to Kerry.

Comment

Gore isn't well liked right now.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Perhaps he is, but I'll wager he knows the correct way to spell "doofus".

Comment

Al Gore defines doofus. Only he could have lost to GWB.
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523@Mar 26 2004, 04:45 PM
            Perhaps he is, but I'll wager he knows the correct way to spell "doofus".
            That could be, or he could have been trying to be doubly funny.

Nah, you're probably right.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
            X