Faith Hill voters: Republicans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith Hill voters: Republicans?

In the semi-finals of the LTOH, 21 members voted for Faith Hill over Laetitia Casta.

It is my theory that the vast majority of voters for Faith Hill identify themselves as Republican or Conservative. (For the comprehending impaired, that does not mean that most Republicans voted for Faith)

Please contribute data to test my theory.

I'm asking all who voted for Faith to state their political affiliation.
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

I'm a moderate (Libertarian).

I voted for Faith because she's a Titans fan.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I voted for Faith as a protest.

Latitties is not that hot. I don't see what the big deal is.

I would have voted for anyone over her, as I did with Faith, who somehow (Chicago-style, I suspect) beat Beautiful Britney.

Now I'm voting for Elisha who must have had help by a STL judge to defeat the Magnificent Monica.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Faith was hotter. But she's no Leanne Tweeden. I know I am blowing your theory to bits, trig.
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Went with Casta and am a Republican. I'm biased towards hot French models, though. If some of these people have ever been in Paris, they'd understand.
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

I did not vote for Faith..............Your theory blows Trig............... B)
            AKA reddevil
            AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by davel@Mar 26 2004, 11:27 AM
              I did not vote for Faith..............Your theory blows Trig............... B)
              Again - my theory is not that all Republicans voted for Faith, my theory is that most Faith voters are Republicans or conservatives.

So far, not many Faith voters are stepping up to add data to my study.

Obviously, they're embarrassed that my theory is accurate.
              2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 26 2004, 11:37 AM-->
                QUOTE (Trigfunctions @ Mar 26 2004, 11:37 AM)

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 26 2004, 11:37 AM-->
                QUOTE (Trigfunctions @ Mar 26 2004, 11:37 AM)

More semantic hijinx.

How tiresome.
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I voted for Faith because she is hot. Thanks to several pictures by bluebrained. I am a proud democrat. So there, Trig. Does that help?
                  RIP Stan the Man
                  The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                  I miss TLR!

Comment

Trig,

You're nailing it alright.

Stryker's in the clubhouse with LaTitties.

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 26 2004, 11:40 AM
                      More semantic hijinx.

How tiresome.
                      You wanna know what's REALLY tiresome?

Your complete refusal to post anything of interest or substance, even in a humorous thread.

If you've got nothing to say but nonsense, why bother posting at all?

Comment

I voted for LaTitties too, and Teddy Kennedy I am not.

Comment

Tigger,

You said to "prove or disprove" your theory.

IMO, it's been disproved beyond a shadow of a doubt.
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

• Working...
                            X