Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who like their food HOT and spicy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Creature
    replied
    Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 26 2004, 10:36 AM-->
    QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 26 2004, 10:36 AM)

• OldSchoolStroker
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 26 2004, 10:32 AM
    There were a few brothers with the last name of Spellbrink.
    I used to bowl with Keith...he was one of my uncle's best friends...we called him "smell-brink" because he had the same rotten-smelling bowling shoes from when he was a kid... nice guy though...I think he still owes me money...

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 26 2004, 10:35 AM-->
    QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 26 2004, 10:35 AM)

• OldSchoolStroker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 26 2004, 10:31 AM
    the jalepenos were embedded into the wings.
    sounds like the same one's I'm talking about...chunks of peppers caked onto the wings...oh jeez...I'm starting to feel sick thinking about it...

Leave a comment:

• Bleacher Creature
    replied
    There were a few brothers with the last name of Spellbrink.

Leave a comment:

• Fishbone
    replied
    Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 26 2004, 11:30 AM-->
    QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 26 2004, 11:30 AM)

• Dr.Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 26 2004, 10:23 AM

I think the worst I've eaten were the "3-mile-island" wings we were talked into @ Hooters once...I sweated it out and we made it through about half of the wings before I could feel my stomach lining disintegrating...less than an hour later I had one of the worst experiences of my life...my asshole hadn't hurt that bad since that "county-lock-up" shower back in '98....
    A few years back, we were in a Hooters and the girl talked us into getting these hot wings that "are so hot, they're not even on the menu". I forgot what she called them, but when they came out, the jalepenos were embedded into the wings. I only lasted through 2 of those fuckers.

Leave a comment:

• OldSchoolStroker
    replied
    Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 26 2004, 10:30 AM
    Back in the early 90's, I had a real good friend who used to work there, in the kitchen.
    was it keith?

Leave a comment:

• OldSchoolStroker
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 26 2004, 10:28 AM
    Sportsman's Park on Warson/Clayton has the best buffalo chicken sandwiches/wings. Good place to catch Cards players frolicking after a game, especially Edmonds.
    does he sit in the tranny section, or with the rest of the customers?

Leave a comment:

• Bleacher Creature
    replied
    I haven't been in Mattingly's in years. Back in the early 90's, I had a real good friend who used to work there, in the kitchen. They had an excellent pizza. I loved the sauce.

Leave a comment:

• ElviswasaBluesFan
    replied
    Good wings at Helen Fitzgerald's. The same people own Syberg's and they're awsome.

Leave a comment:

• Turd Ferguson
    replied
    It’s a little sad, but a perfect evening for my wife and I would consist of wings and alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• Fishbone
    replied
    Sportsman's Park on Warson/Clayton has the best buffalo chicken sandwiches/wings. Good place to catch Cards players frolicking after a game, especially Edmonds.

Leave a comment:

• davel
    replied
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 26 2004, 10:24 AM
    I've been to Culpepper's and can't see what the big deal is. I've heard that I need to try a different location, as the one on Olive near 270 "sucks".
    St. Charles at Zumbehl and 70.........I've never been disappointed at the wings.............I've never had anything else there so I can't speak for anything else............

The wings remind of the true Buffalo Wings I used to get in Buffalo.......In the early 80's before they actually became popular all over...........

My meals there consist of a house salad and a full order of wings.........

Leave a comment:

• OldSchoolStroker
    replied
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 26 2004, 10:24 AM
    I've been to Culpepper's and can't see what the big deal is. I've heard that I need to try a different location, as the one on Olive near 270 "sucks".
    all Cullpeppers' suck...they got sissy wings...

Leave a comment:

• Working...
    X