Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who like their food HOT and spicy...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To those who like their food HOT and spicy...

    I absolutely love hot and spicy food. I put tabasco on popcorn, eggs, and soups. I love those chili peppers in chineese food. Mexican food is mild. (mexican women are hot) I love cajun.

    But, if you want some chicken wings that will blow your hair right out of your scalp, try the Atomic Wings at The Wing Stop. I couldn't get past one drummette.

    This coming from a guy who finished third in a jalapeno pepper eating contest, where 28 people started out. I got through 24 of those bad boys , before becoming overheated.
    Make America Great For Once.

  • #2
    Not sure the life span of some that enters these contests and puts that garbage on popcorn and soups.
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

    Comment


    • #3
      Buffalo Wild Wings on Manchester, get their hottest.

      I LOVE hot stuff but connot believe ANYONE eats these things.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

      Comment


      • #4
        My wife and I went to The Wing Stop and were disappointed. We've really been struggling to find some good wings ever since we've been here. We loved Wild Wing Cafe in Atlanta, and like Buffalo Wild Wings when they first opened - but they have gone downhill. I love Frick's wings, but even they aren't great. Anyone have any suggestions?
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 26 2004, 10:18 AM
          My wife and I went to The Wing Stop and were disappointed. We've really been struggling to find some good wings ever since we've been here. We loved Wild Wing Cafe in Atlanta, and like Buffalo Wild Wings when they first opened - but they have gone downhill. I love Frick's wings, but even they aren't great. Anyone have any suggestions?
          The best wings in town...........Culpeppers hands down............

          Not necessarily the hottest..........But they serve them right...........Fried Crispy with no breading then tossed in sauce..........The right sauce.........Franks and butter..........Served while still crunchy.........
          AKA reddevil
          AKA davel a devil

          [COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 26 2004, 10:12 AM
            I absolutely love hot and spicy food. I put tabasco on popcorn, eggs, and soups. I love those chili peppers in chineese food. Mexican food is mild. (mexican women are hot) I love cajun.

            But, if you want some chicken wings that will blow your hair right out of your scalp, try the Atomic Wings at The Wing Stop. I couldn't get past one drummette.

            This coming from a guy who finished third in a jalapeno pepper eating contest, where 28 people started out. I got through 24 of those bad boys , before becoming overheated.
            me too...there's nothing better than some nice Frank's Red-Hot (I prefer the cayenne pepper sauce to the tabasco pepper based sauces) on your popcorn or eggs...

            I think the worst I've eaten were the "3-mile-island" wings we were talked into @ Hooters once...I sweated it out and we made it through about half of the wings before I could feel my stomach lining disintegrating...less than an hour later I had one of the worst experiences of my life...my asshole hadn't hurt that bad since that "county-lock-up" shower back in '98....
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

            Comment


            • #7
              I've been to Culpepper's and can't see what the big deal is. I've heard that I need to try a different location, as the one on Olive near 270 "sucks".
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 26 2004, 10:18 AM
                My wife and I went to The Wing Stop and were disappointed. We've really been struggling to find some good wings ever since we've been here. We loved Wild Wing Cafe in Atlanta, and like Buffalo Wild Wings when they first opened - but they have gone downhill. I love Frick's wings, but even they aren't great. Anyone have any suggestions?
                Mattingly's Inn on Lindbergh in Florissant...about 1/2 mile or so north of 270...can't go wrong there...always have great specials on wings during sporting events...several years back they had a buffet-deal with .10 wings during Rams games, but those days are over... :(
                . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                -mike
                mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 26 2004, 10:24 AM
                  I've been to Culpepper's and can't see what the big deal is. I've heard that I need to try a different location, as the one on Olive near 270 "sucks".
                  all Cullpeppers' suck...they got sissy wings...
                  . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                  -mike
                  mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 26 2004, 10:24 AM
                    I've been to Culpepper's and can't see what the big deal is. I've heard that I need to try a different location, as the one on Olive near 270 "sucks".
                    St. Charles at Zumbehl and 70.........I've never been disappointed at the wings.............I've never had anything else there so I can't speak for anything else............

                    The wings remind of the true Buffalo Wings I used to get in Buffalo.......In the early 80's before they actually became popular all over...........

                    My meals there consist of a house salad and a full order of wings.........
                    AKA reddevil
                    AKA davel a devil

                    [COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sportsman's Park on Warson/Clayton has the best buffalo chicken sandwiches/wings. Good place to catch Cards players frolicking after a game, especially Edmonds.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It’s a little sad, but a perfect evening for my wife and I would consist of wings and alcohol.
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good wings at Helen Fitzgerald's. The same people own Syberg's and they're awsome.
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I haven't been in Mattingly's in years. Back in the early 90's, I had a real good friend who used to work there, in the kitchen. They had an excellent pizza. I loved the sauce.
                            Make America Great For Once.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 26 2004, 10:28 AM
                              Sportsman's Park on Warson/Clayton has the best buffalo chicken sandwiches/wings. Good place to catch Cards players frolicking after a game, especially Edmonds.
                              does he sit in the tranny section, or with the rest of the customers?
                              . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                              -mike
                              mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X