• Go Illini. Beat the Dukies!!!

Duke hatah!!!
    Make America Great For Once.

For once, I am rooting FOR Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 26 2004, 09:34 AM
      For once, I am rooting FOR Duke.
      Why doesn't that surprise me. Must be a weak-ass Mizzou fan. :rolleyes:
      *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Dee Brown vs. Chris Duhon.

I like Dee Brown.

I hate Duke. Mike Kyzerwfwdkadsikl needs to get some f-g sun now and then.

Comment

I'd root for the Illini, but I have Duke in my Final Four. Sorry, Illinois fans.
          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 26 2004, 09:01 AM
            Duke hatah!!!
            Thanks Kev.. We will need all the rooters we can get tonight.. It helps contribute to the "good side" of the force.. Hopefully we will bring our A game (non Wisconsin). If that happens it should be one hell of a game.. I have a feeling our Luke Skywalker could be Ingram... If not him, look for someone like Luther Head to have a big game.. I just think it's going to be someone other then Williams, Brown, and Augie..

Just hope we are not to over confident after Cincy and have patience on offense. That's been our key as of late. Not panicking.. I am pumped yet on pins and needles.. Thanks again for rooting for us tonight, even tho it is because you hate Duke.. Peace.. Go !!!!

PS.. The red dye is ready to make the beer orange.. :P
            Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab+Mar 26 2004, 11:01 AM-->
              QUOTE (dhaab @ Mar 26 2004, 11:01 AM)

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker+Mar 26 2004, 03:02 PM-->
              QUOTE (Bluenotebacker @ Mar 26 2004, 03:02 PM)
              Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 11:01 AM

Originally posted by ohio BLUES@Mar 26 2004, 01:15 PM
              I'd root for the Illini, but I have Duke in my Final Four. Sorry, Illinois fans.
              I'm sure they're devistated.
              OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

Comment

Just an irrational dislike for all things Big 10 basketball. Sorry :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 26 2004, 03:42 PM
                  Just an irrational dislike for all things Big 10 basketball. Sorry :P
                  And why such hatred for the Big 10? Did Gene Keady, Lou Henson, or Bobby Knight beat you in the head as a child? Seriously tho, why hate the Big 10? I hate the ACC, so I can relate.. somewhat..

GO !!

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

I root for Duke. Always.
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 26 2004, 06:03 PM
                      I root for Duke. Always.
                      How's the weather in fair-land?
                      *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

See, I have a friend. One could say he's my best friend, but it's hard to define things like that.

He is very smart and he went to Duke. Now he's a doctor. And he came back to StL about 4 years ago cos he loves this city. The only sports conversations I have ever had with him are surpassed by those with my mom who, despite being too hard on the Cards sometimes (that, from ME), where was I? Oh yeah, the only conversations with mom that could come close to being as cool would be those with the Duke grad. And I have always rooted for Duke for him. I grew up with him and so I've known him for almost as long as I've known my mom.

He is alone now. Everyone rips his team. Everyone hopes his team goes away. But not me. He tries not to let it bother him that everyone rips his team, but the hurt is there and tangible. I just got a mean email from a KU buddy asking me to explain my Duke allegiance. This KU person also knows the Duke person and is upset that I don't 'remember' that he went to KU before Duke guy went to Duke.

I am cardinalgirl and I root for Duke.

For the Duke grad who would root alone if not for me.
                        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Shame on you CG.. Gotta run.. Game starting..

GO

\'user \'user

Comment

• Working...
                            X