X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for you CG

Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz split

He's available.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Thanks, Yaks, but Tom Cruise isn't really my type. Not sure why.

And isn't he a little whacky?

One reason why I can't really relate to everyone talking about how chics are hot and the LTOH threads is cos I don't really talk about naked and hot dudes with my friends. I mean I do salivate when I see Matheny bend down to pick up a baseball and stuff, but beyond that I don't really think about stuff. Is that a gender difference type thing? Or am I weird?

I never had posters of like say the dudes from Chips on my wall when I was a kid. Just Zeppelin posters with Robert Plant wearing painted on jeans.

Robert was HOT.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

cg, you might want to pick up the new Rolling Stone...it names the 50 greatest rock artists of all time and has tributes to each written by other artists/fans...Zep's is written by Dave Grohl and it is a classic...worth the price of the magazine...most of the other tributes are brilliant as well...it's cool to see these greats through the eyes of those who can appreciate their greatness in a way non-musicians can't...came in yesterday's mail...couldn't put it down...

Moe
      The Dude abides.

Comment

Cool, I will pick that up.

Thanks Moe.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Dave Grohl - I am a huge fan - is probably the greatest living rock drummer, even though he plays guitar for Foo Fighters. He's been very open about his desire to sub for Bonzo if/when Led Zep does a reunion tour...said he would cut off his youknowwhat for the opportunity... :rolleyes:

Moe
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 26 2004, 08:48 AM
            And isn't he a little whacky?

Are you talking about his link to Scientology?
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Dave Grohl - I am a huge fan - is probably the greatest living rock drummer
              I am also a big fan of Grohl's and the Foo Fighters as well.........While Stewart Copeland is still alive he can't claim that particular title...........
              AKA reddevil
              AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Is that a gender difference type thing? Or am I weird?
                your answer to both questions is

Yes

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Penelope Cruz is available? I'm on it.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                  The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by davel@Mar 26 2004, 09:59 AM
                    Dave Grohl - I am a huge fan - is probably the greatest living rock drummer
                    I am also a big fan of Grohl's and the Foo Fighters as well.........While Stewart Copeland is still alive he can't claim that particular title...........
                    You meant to say Neil Peart, right? heh heh

This could go on & on & on......
                    "As I said much earlier in this thread, I'm not sure there's a better poster here than Mr. Telecaster."

Kaiser
                    12-9-04

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 26 2004, 10:04 AM
                      Penelope Cruz is available? I'm on it.
                      I see Penelope Cruz and Charlize Theron will be in a movie together. I'd watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy+Mar 26 2004, 10:11 AM-->
                        QUOTE (Weird_English_Guy @ Mar 26 2004, 10:11 AM)

Originally posted by fender tele+Mar 26 2004, 10:09 AM-->
                        QUOTE (fender tele @ Mar 26 2004, 10:09 AM)

Is that a gender difference type thing? Or am I weird?
                        CG--I'm certainly not an expert, but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that as a group women aren't as visually oriented when it comes to evaluating potential partners. I say this only because it's the only explanation of why I have ever managed to land a date.

I do suspect you're a bit weird though, for entirely different reasons, not that there's anything wrong with that. JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 26 2004, 10:11 AM-->
                          QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 26 2004, 10:11 AM)
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2004, 10:11 AM
                          Working...
                          X