Blues Playoff Tickets Availiable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues Playoff Tickets Availiable

ST. LOUIS, March 25, 2004 - Single-game tickets for the first round of the 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs will go on sale at noon this Saturday, March 27, at the Savvis Center box office and all Ticketmaster locations.

Tickets for the first round are the same as 2003-2004 gate prices -- $125, $110, $105 and $100 in the Parquet (first four rows); $90, $85, $70, $65 and $45 in the lower Plaza Level; and $45, $35, $25 and $15 in the upper Mezzanine Level.

Only single-game tickets for Home Games 1, 2 and 3 in the first round will be sold at Ticketmaster outlets on Saturday. Ticketmaster locations include all three Blue Note Sport Shops, the IceZone at St. Louis Mills, Famous-Barr, select Schnucks Video Clubs and Streetside Records. Fans may also purchase tickets at stlouisblues.com or ticketmaster.com, or by phone at 314/241-1888.

Playoff series packages for all games in the first two rounds are currently on sale through the Blues sales department. Fans buying playoff packages will save on gate prices, be guaranteed the same seats and be invoiced later for the third and final rounds. A "pay as we play" option is also available. Fans should visit Savvis Center during business hours or call 314/622-BLUE to purchase playoff packages.

Discount ticket packages for groups of 10 or more are also currently on sale. Groups of 10 or more may purchase Plaza High End or Mezzanine Center tickets for $40 each, Mezzanine End tickets for $30 each or Mezzanine High Center tickets for $20 each - a $5 savings per ticket in each price category. Groups of 20 or more receive the same discount and all members in the group will receive a free Blues playoffs T-shirt. Group packages are on sale now at 314/622-BLUE.

Also, party rooms and single-game suite rentals for the playoffs are available on a limited basis, with both available for purchase Monday by visiting Savvis Center or calling 314/622-BLUE.

The Stanley Cup Playoffs are scheduled to begin either Wednesday, April 7, or Thursday, April 8, at the home arena of the higher-seeded team. Should the Blues qualify for the playoffs, they would likely start on the road, resulting in their first home game no sooner than Sunday, April 11.

Refunds for unplayed games will be available at point of purchase.

As a full-season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to my $16 refund for the team missing the playoffs. That's like a case of beer, man.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I was trying to think of something witty to say about this, but I just felt the whole e-mail was humorous enough in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Mar 25 2004, 09:36 AM
        I was trying to think of something witty to say about this, but I just felt the whole e-mail was humorous enough in itself.
        Unfortunately, yeah.

I want the Blues to win it all as bad as the next guy, but Pleau needed to fold 'em and start over... it's really hard to get behind any team with a mindless idiot for a GM....

Comment

If the Blues were to finsih in eigth place and face the Red Wings in the first round, it would not surprise me to see more Wings shirts in Savvis than Blues.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 25 2004, 09:40 AM
            If the Blues were to finsih in eigth place and face the Red Wings in the first round, it would not surprise me to see more Wings shirts in Savvis than Blues.
            The Blues would be lucky to stretch that series to 5 games...

Same story with Colorado...

Why not just fold 'em now and save some embarassment?

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Mar 25 2004, 09:37 AM-->
              QUOTE (steveInebriated @ Mar 25 2004, 09:37 AM)

I"d be interested, but I'll keep my money rather than earn it back through refund...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Mar 25 2004, 07:42 AM-->
                QUOTE (steveInebriated @ Mar 25 2004, 07:42 AM)

I've changed my mind. The Blues WILL make the playoffs and they'll finish #7. The first round will look like this:

1 Detroit v. 8 Nashville (Winged Wheel ripe for another upset with Legacy in net)

2 San Jose v. 7 St. Louis (Sharks move up as Colorado falters down the stretch)

3 Colorado v. 6 Calgary (Might be the best series)

4 Dallas v. 5 Vancouver (Canucks looks bad and are swept by Dallas)

Second round?

6 Calgary v. 8 Nashville (Calgary beat Colorado in 7 and go 7 with Preds)

4 Dallas v. 7 St. Louis (Stars return the favor and sweep Blues)

WC Finals?

4 Dallas v. 6 Calgary (Stars go for the trifecta, sweeping the Flames)

Dallas will lose the Cup Finals to New Jersey in a rematch of the 2000 series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 25 2004, 11:45 AM
                  I've changed my mind. The Blues WILL make the playoffs and they'll finish #7. The first round will look like this:

1 Detroit v. 8 Nashville (Winged Wheel ripe for another upset with Legacy in net)

2 San Jose v. 7 St. Louis (Sharks move up as Colorado falters down the stretch)

3 Colorado v. 6 Calgary (Might be the best series)

4 Dallas v. 5 Vancouver (Canucks looks bad and are swept by Dallas)

Second round?

6 Calgary v. 8 Nashville (Calgary beat Colorado in 7 and go 7 with Preds)

4 Dallas v. 7 St. Louis (Stars return the favor and sweep Blues)

WC Finals?

4 Dallas v. 6 Calgary (Stars go for the trifecta, sweeping the Flames)

Dallas will lose the Cup Finals to New Jersey in a rematch of the 2000 series.

I can see that scenario playing out IF.....

EDM peters out (no pun intended, Pocklington fans...)and NAS continues to scuddle along....

I just don't have much faith in the Blues to step-it up b/c they haven't @ numerous times this season when they had to andI don't see it now...

We shall see, but in my view, just making the playoffs does nothing for me.....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Our tickets came in the post on Tuesday.

Very pretty.

They'll look nice framed and mounted on the wall our pool room.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Mar 25 2004, 09:34 AM

As a full-season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to my $16 refund for the team missing the playoffs. That's like a case of beer, man.
                      They'll make the playoffs.

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit+Mar 25 2004, 03:24 PM-->
                        QUOTE (mellanby_equals_grit @ Mar 25 2004, 03:24 PM)

If the Blues are facing either the Sharks or the Avs in the first round, I'll go to a game or two. I honestly think the Avs are the more beatable team of the two.

Comment

• Working...
                          X