• Show
Clear All

Rock someone's world, Bernie!

Dooooooooooo it!

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 25 2004, 01:02 AM
      Only one thing solves all problems.

FIRE THAT MOTHER FUCKER MARTZ.
      I could not agree more. Get that motherfucker a one way ticket outta town.

Comment

My profound thought on Bernie's column: No Shit, Sherlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Mar 25 2004, 07:54 AM
          My profound thought on Bernie's column: No Shit, Sherlock.
          Isn't that kinda of applicable to ALL of Bernie's columns?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker+Mar 25 2004, 07:56 AM-->
            QUOTE (Bluenotebacker @ Mar 25 2004, 07:56 AM)

Warner's indefatigable worshipers should look at it this way:
            He never lets a column go by without a snarky jab at Warner "worshipers." Maybe it makes him feel better, I don't know.

But I agree -- he's the king of the obvious. His columns are vanilla pudding.
            His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
            Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

But let's not overlook the real story at Rams Park: The Rams are having an unproductive offseason.
              Let's add this to the '04 Campaign platform...
              . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
              -mike
              mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky@Mar 25 2004, 08:24 AM
                Warner's indefatigable worshipers should look at it this way:
                He never lets a column go by without a snarky jab at Warner "worshipers." Maybe it makes him feel better, I don't know.

But I agree -- he's the king of the obvious. His columns are vanilla pudding.
                Moe - I object.

This analogy is highly disrepectful to vanilla pudding. B)
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Yeah, TTB, the pudding has some flavor.

Wow. I've taken an almost personal dislike to BM -- not for his columns, which are average.

He such a pompous, whiny ass. Now he tells us not to believe the spin out of Rams park, even though he spent all last year regurgitating it without digesting it first.

Comment

Originally posted by STLCeltic@Mar 25 2004, 04:28 AM
                    Yeah that Larry Phillips guy was the bomb.
                    He was drafted when Steve Ortmayer was running the show. The Rams drafts have been quite productive ever since Charlie Armey became the GM.

Comment

I am a huge fan of the NFL and the salary cap. If the other leagues had the same system (MLB & NHL), maybe they would enjoy the same success the NFL is having.

If you're smart and draft wisely, you can keep your core players for several years. Green Bay never wins a Super Bowl without the salary cap.
                      Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

I also like the non-guaranteed contracts. ( I realize the players can/do circumvent with signing bonus)
                        Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

I've been beating the drum slowly but loudly for over a year both hear and at the Post -- Martz, not Warner or Bulger, is the single biggest detriment to this team.
                          "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Chris Chandler is the answer. Duh.
                            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

I've been beating the drum slowly but loudly for over a year both hear and at the Post -- Martz, not Warner or Bulger, is the single biggest detriment to this team.
                              You may join us in the percussion section at any time.

As someone once said, any personnel moves are putting a band-aid on a tumor. Martz IS the problem.

Comment

• Working...
                                X