possibly the coolest show is on right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possibly the coolest show is on right now

They build models to see what would happen if they ever got in a fight. they are in process of building them right now. This has unlimited potential

Are you keeping the channel a secret from us?
    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Yes.........The Discovery Channel

Comment

LOL, thanks.

Comment

I saw this on Sunday night. It's awesome! I won't spoil the surprise about who the winner was, but I'll just say that I'm disappointed that the fight was computer generated and not a real battle between a shark and a crocodile.

They're also doing a show where an elephant takes on a rhinocerous!

Comment

That sucks. It all depends on where the fight is. If it is in the middle of the ocean, the shark will win no contest. If there is some shallow water, I think the croc could take it. I still think the shark will win just because of its agility in the water.

Comment

Holy crap! The croc has the strongest bite on the planet with 3900 lbs of pressure. WOW!

Comment

The computer generated graphics of the actual battle is pretty cool.

Comment

You know, I think dog and cock fighting is sick and inhumane, but if they ever got this to happen in real life, I would seriously pay 100 dollars to see it happen.

Comment

models are no fun. throw real ones both in a cage and let them go at it! then we'll really see who the best species is. but i have to ask, are the models average size or what? am i gonna see jumbo the elephant model or some regular elephant from the zoo model?

Comment

Lion vs Tiger on Sunday night!

Comment

Originally posted by CSD@Mar 23 2004, 11:32 PM
                        Lion vs Tiger on Sunday night!
                        gotta go with the tiger there bob

Comment

Originally posted by CSD@Mar 23 2004, 11:30 PM
                          Holy crap! The croc has the strongest bite on the planet with 3900 lbs of pressure. WOW!
                          if you watched animal planet, and i mean any show, you'd know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 23 2004, 11:31 PM
                            in real life I would seriously pay 100 dollars to see dog cock
                            wha?
                            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                            -mike
                            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 23 2004, 11:34 PM-->
                              QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 23 2004, 11:34 PM)
                              Working...
                              X