I know you shouldn't laugh at the heart-broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know you shouldn't laugh at the heart-broken

From a messageboard for a PC game called Championship Manager comes a very distressed person.

:(

Ive got a feeling I could be getting dumped by my girlfriend of 3 and a half years today

She sent me a text this morning saying that she will be coming over as she needs to tell me something face to face and she can't keep lying to me anymore.

I can't think what else this could mean and I just feel terrible right now. :(

I still love her, and I want to be with her, so if it does finish today, I don't know what I would do. :( :(
    Ahhh youth, how I miss it.

that's kind of sad.
    Are you on the list?

Comment

If you frequent any of the on-line game message boards you run into posts like this quite often.

You know, there is something to be said about being an age where the ONLY thing that matters is whether you get "dumped" or not. And, if you do, your life is very much over.

Anyone else notice the idea that she sent him a "text?"

I guess I now know what that crap is for.

Dear John letters of the 2000s.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 23 2004, 12:55 PM
        If you frequent any of the on-line game message boards you run into posts like this quite often.

You know, there is something to be said about being an age where the ONLY thing that matters is whether you get "dumped" or not. And, if you do, your life is very much over.

Winston, at home text messaging is absolutely massive. People will use a cell phone more to text than phone people. My sister gets angry if someone doesn't reply soon enough to a text, because she considers it rude. It is all very strange.

Comment

Keep up up to date on this guy.

Sounds like he might be another one of those "internet sucicide" types.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 23 2004, 12:55 PM

I got it that way in the 1990's so it is not all that new.
            Sponsor of:
            Brian Elliott
            Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
            5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 23 2004, 12:58 PM
              Keep up up to date on this guy.

Sounds like he might be another one of those "internet sucicide" types.
              There have already been more news, including these gems...

I've only got another few hours to wait before she comes over (if she comes straight from her work), so after that I'll know if we are still going out, or if we are splitting up.
              Actually, on her next birthday I was considering asking her if she wanted to get engaged. Thats how much I felt for her.

I know she was my first 'proper' girlfriend but some people only have one and spend the rest of their lives with them.]
              Ok she has been.

Basically she said she didnt love me anymore and has known for weeks. She didnt tell me earlier because she didn't want to hurt me.

She took back her PC which I was trying to sort out for her and she gave back the DVD I leant her.

She says we can still be friends but she wants me to give it a few months before ringing her.

I just feel awful now :( :(
              Nicely done Serps.

Glad some action is being taken against the little gobshi-te.

I feel a little bit better now but it is going to take me a while to get back to normal.

I did speak to her on MSN earlier (bad move? I dont know), anyway she isnt sure if she wants to see me again - ever, but wouldnt mind talking to me. Probably only on MSN now.

Also when I go to these business breakfasts its going to pain me to go because it is very close to where she lives and it will hurt me to go there (for a while at least).
              My personal favorite thing though was someone posted the lyrics to the Neil Young song 'When Your Lonely Heart Breaks' to try and make him feel better.

Comment

He should have fucked her, I did...
                I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

is reggie over there?
                  Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

jesus

can we chip in and get him a hooker?
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

That's hilarious.

She wants to be friends, but not for a month -- at least. And she doesn't want to see him, maybe ever.

Poor schmuck.

Comment

i almost feel sorry for the putz

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 23 2004, 01:14 PM
                          jesus

can we chip in and get him a hooker?
                          I am sure Kevin Stevens knows the best ones around
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott
                          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Mention that his best friend is probably balls deep in her right now, and he should think about it.
                            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

WeG, do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X