X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentist

Cg, how did it go?

Are you drooling?

Rdog, hows your tooth? Feels better I hope, or you at least stocked up on abysenol.
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Well, that root canal I got a few years ago is going to be a big Do Over.

Not drooling, but I can't hold my mouth straight. It keeps going to the side.

This ibuprofen makes me loopy.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 23 2004, 01:03 PM
      Well, that root canal I got a few years ago is going to be a big Do Over.

Not drooling, but I can't hold my mouth straight. It keeps going to the side.

This ibuprofen makes me loopy.
      CG - you sure that's not a couple of Bud Lights talking?

Stryker

Comment

I actually wish it were a couple bud lights with a Jager side talking.

The pain has subsided quite a bit though. That's a very good thing for everyone here.

Comment

oh no, cg, a root canal. If you could see me, I am truly crying.

Comment

what happened with the root canal, cg? did you not ever get it capped? I was tinkering with that idea until my doctor said the tooth would split if i didnt

Comment

It won't be as bad as the first one that I had there. It can't be.

I am not crying. I can handle this sort of thing no problem. I will just come here and bitch at you all. That always makes me feel better. Where is 4ever?

Comment

I am pretty easy to pick on, feel free to have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 23 2004, 01:12 PM
                  what happened with the root canal, cg? did you not ever get it capped? I was tinkering with that idea until my doctor said the tooth would split if i didnt
                  Heck, I am not even sure. The dentist was explaining things but you know how I am. I started thinking about other stuff halfway through.

My old dentist who has retired, used an old method in the other RC. When I lost part of the metal filling in FL, it loosened the silver points in the upper part of the toothy thingy and started rubbing around. That's where all my pain came from yesterday. He has to pull those things out now (he got one today..I think it was only one today) and stuff medicated thingies there and I have to take penicillin so it doesn't get infected.

I have a temporary thing there now.

My tooth is somewhat cracked up there and so this is all to try to avoid having to pull it. Luckily it's in the back of my mouth and no one can see anything. And I still have my wisdom teeth, so I think that's a good thing.

Comment

Sorry, CG, I was trying to follow along but I got lost in all that technical jargon. Maybe you can do a simplified version for non-dental students.
                    This game's gotta be played with fear and arrogance - Crash Davis

Comment

there are...well were...three wires in the part where the root used to be. I saw them on xray. Very excellent looking xray by the way.

But now they have to take those out and replace with newer stuff. I forget the name...but it's like stuff or something.

If this doesn't work, then I have to get the tooth pulled and get a bridge or something. And it is then that I start crying and wondering stuff like "why me? I am so nice and good..."

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 23 2004, 01:13 PM
                        It won't be as bad as the first one that I had there. It can't be.

I am not crying. I can handle this sort of thing no problem. I will just come here and bitch at you all. That always makes me feel better. Where is 4ever?

alright, I'm here. Go ahead and feel better.
                        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Oh I was just kidding 4ever...

I would never be mean to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 23 2004, 02:30 PM

Oh I was just kidding 4ever...

I would never be mean to you.
                            does the ibuprofen make you hallucinate/lie too?
                            Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

I prefer to call it 'out of touch with reality'

Comment

Working...
                              X