Laser Tag facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Tag facilities

So my 12yo wants to have a laser tag party for her birthday. I hear commercials every now and again for places around here, but I can't remember the names of the places. Has anyone played anywhere around here? Anybody tell me if one is better than the rest? Links?

Thanks!

There's a Lazer Core at K&N in O"Fallon MO. I've been inside, but never played tag there. I have a couple friends who went there and they said it was fun.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

There is a place in Belleville called "the edge" and they have Lazer Tag... plus they have a decent sports bar with a lot of TV's. And lots of beer.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Originally posted by steveInebriated@Mar 23 2004, 10:42 AM
        [b]
        So my 12yo wants to have a laser tag party for her birthday.
        There is a place in Belleville called "the edge" and they have Lazer Tag... plus they have a decent sports bar with a lot of TV's. And lots of beer.[\B]
        Just what I want, drunk 12yo's. I'm not a priest FFS. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo+Mar 23 2004, 10:45 AM-->
          QUOTE (Dr.Gonzo @ Mar 23 2004, 10:45 AM)

Originally posted by steveInebriated+Mar 23 2004, 10:48 AM-->
          QUOTE (steveInebriated @ Mar 23 2004, 10:48 AM)
          Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 10:45 AM

There used to be a place @ exilarama (sp?) in Crestwood Plaza. I haven't been there for quite a while, though so I don't know if it still exists.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

There is one in Collinsville I think Gonzo. I will drive past on my way home to make sure.
            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 23 2004, 11:06 AM
              There used to be a place @ exilarama (sp?) in Crestwood Plaza. I haven't been there for quite a while, though so I don't know if it still exists.
              I called up there. It's called tilt now. Not sure about their Lazer Tag though. Whenever I try to call I get the voice mail for some lady who sounds like she smokes a pack of Lucky Strikes every 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 23 2004, 12:26 PM
                There is one in Collinsville I think Gonzo. I will drive past on my way home to make sure.
                Schw... I'd appreciate it. Since I'm not a FIB, how far is Collinsville from the Lou?

Comment

From downtown about 10 or 15 minutes with an exit off of either 64 or 70. Actually there is one in Caseyville according to yahoo. I will still Drive by on the way home - I think it is right behind a Dairy Queen.

Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone
                  Address: 50 Tucker Dr, Caseyville, IL 62232
                  Phone: (618) 397-0677
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 23 2004, 12:30 PM
                    Since I'm not a FIB,
                    Ha! I haven't heard that term used since I went to school in cheeseheadland. I didn't know anyone outside of Wisconsin used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 23 2004, 12:47 PM
                      From downtown about 10 or 15 minutes with an exit off of either 64 or 70. Actually there is one in Caseyville according to yahoo. I will still Drive by on the way home - I think it is right behind a Dairy Queen.

Lazer Force Lazer Tag Zone
                      Address: 50 Tucker Dr, Caseyville, IL 62232
                      Phone: (618) 397-0677
                      Yeah, the Lazer Force place is right off of 157. I drive by it on my way home from just about everywhere (St. Louis, SIUE, etc)..... It's really easy to find, too.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

My sister just took her girl scout troup of 12 year olds to Lazer Force in Caseyville. They had a blast.

She said $13 or $14 per person gets 2 games, 2 slices of pizza, and unlimited soda.

Comment

I'll tell you what. The Birthday business is alive and well. Every year on my daughter's birthdays, it seems I drop $100 on a party. No question they're worth it, but it's amazing how much places charge per kid for parties like this.

We put a pool in our backyard last summer. Now it's birthday pool parties for both of them!
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

• Working...
                            X