Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLUBLU -- Check This Out

http://forums.stltoday.com/viewtopic.php?t=139763
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

What would Bernie do without the attention?

He has a cash cow going. Good for him.

Comment

yeah, i totally missed whatever the clown said.
      Are you on the list?

Comment

Notice who was there to "get his back?"
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

To get back on topic (no offense to the two adults trading second grade words), but I heard Bernie on Frankly Speaking the other day, talking with Claiborne about certain callers and posters on his show/site...and he sort of called out Smooth/Daddy...he was generically blasting this guy, and called him Big Hoosier...I don't know if it was before or after the incident, but if it was in any way directed at one person, it was unprofessional and un-called for...

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 23 2004, 09:52 AM
            To get back on topic (no offense to the two adults trading second grade words), but I heard Bernie on Frankly Speaking the other day, talking with Claiborne about certain callers and posters on his show/site...and he sort of called out Smooth/Daddy...he was generically blasting this guy, and called him Big Hoosier...I don't know if it was before or after the incident, but if it was in any way directed at one person, it was unprofessional and un-called for...
            that's par for the course with those clowns.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

If I were Bernie, I wouldnt go near a pub.

That man takes risks of underage hotties wanting to take him back to their pad. How could he say no?

I am certain that if you walk into a bar and see a flock of women standing around a stool, Bernie and his mullet mop are in there somewhere.
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 23 2004, 09:55 AM
                If I were Bernie, I wouldnt go near a pub.

That man takes risks of underage hotties wanting to take him back to their pad. How could he say no?

I am certain that if you walk into a bar and see a flock of women standing around a stool, Bernie and his mullet mop are in there somewhere.
                Perhaps participating in the sport of muff-diving.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 23 2004, 09:55 AM
                  underage hotties wanting to take him back to their pad.
                  You can't come of age until you've had your world rocked.

Comment

Working...
                  X