Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams sign Chris Chandler to three year deal

Read all aboot'it

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Interesting move. I would think it means he'll be the backup when they release Warner on June 2 (which I think is going to happen) except that I'm not even sure Chandler is good enough to make the team at this point.

Comment

Gee, I guess this puts an end to my pipe dream of Roethlisberger. :(
      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

The chances of Roethlisberger ever being a Ram were zero. Your pipe dream died long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 23 2004, 02:56 AM
          The chances of Roethlisberger ever being a Ram were zero. Your pipe dream died long ago.
          Joke.
          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Crystal Chandelier. My God. I wonder if LaMartz is going to help Kurt pack.

Comment

why? is there a player in the league more fragile than Chandler?
              Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

I heard a rumor on Sacramento radio, one of those "next hour we'll talk about" blurbs b/f they go into commercial, about the 49ers being interested in Marc Bulger. Make of that what you will.

Comment

This is really super...with the frailty we've got going on @ QB, we're 3 plays from Faulk running the option....
                  . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                  -mike
                  mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

I got to have one of those really cool sports talks with my mom on Saturday.

She still wants TLR gone. She really gets annoyed when I ask that question. She answers in a sort of 'are you stupid??' tone.

She now wants Bulger gone because she likes him and she says StL shouldn't get the chance to boo him ever again (unless it's cos he's playing against the Rams). I told her that the Colts sure are fun to root for.

I like Bulger too. And I might agree with her assessment.

I don't know anything about Chandler. Did he used to be a Falcon?
                    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

EVERYTHING IS FINE
                      Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 23 2004, 07:58 AM
                        EVERYTHING IS FINE
                        Shoot...We'll fix that...
                        . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                        -mike
                        mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

The Rams need to unload either Warner or Bulger and NOT just release one of them. They need to get something in return and if that means trading Bulger to the 49ers (while I'd rather see him go to the AFC) then I say do it, as long as the return is nice. I'm fine with Warner as the Rams QB.

Comment

Bye, bye, Bulger.

CG, why insert Tony in here? =[
                            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

This is a crock.

But ... I guess it comes down to whether you trust Martz or not.

If you do, you think it's ok.

If you don't, you think he's a dolt.

Comment

Working...
                              X