SportsCenter to feature Cardinals on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportsCenter to feature Cardinals on Tuesday

You know those team previews where Harold Reynolds and Peter Gammons discuss a different team every day for a couple minutes? Well, Tuesday it will be the Cardinals...FYI.

Thanks Dev. I meant to post something like this. What time does it start tonight?

Comment

d'oh! just seen it

Comment

Damn East Coast Bias.

We never get any coverage in the Midwest -- and when we do, its at 5pm here, when we're working.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

This will be on every single SC tonight and tomorow morning.

Its just that the premiere of it is on at 5pm.

Relax
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I was joking.
            When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

For those that missed it this evening.....

Both Harold Reynolds and Peter Gammons said that best case scenario this year, they both see Cards in third place. Harold pointed out the obvious, we have the best player in the game, blah blah, and the weakness of our starting rotation, and how we´re going to HAVE to have carpenter come through BIG time for us to have a chance. thought id pass it along.

Comment

thanks CC.

I don't watch much espn anymore. I wanted to know what they said, but I didn't want to hear them cos they annoy me a little....or a lot.

Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

I try and watch BBTN every nite during the summer, but yeah, the Gammons act is a bit tiresome. Not to mention their east coast yankees- red sox bias.

Comment

They both agreed that we'd end up in third place, but Harold said he felt it would be closer than most people think, with us only about 5 or 6 games back.
                    Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

It's ninety seconds of incisive baseball analysis. The guys think that second base and left field are questions, as well as the rotation after Matt and Woody. I hadn't considered any of that. JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by jack jones@Mar 24 2004, 06:59 AM
                        It's ninety seconds of incisive baseball analysis. The guys think that second base and left field are questions, as well as the rotation after Matt and Woody. I hadn't considered any of that. JJ.
                        =]

Comment

Gammons said we finished two games out last year.
                          He might need to check again.

Harold think Bo is the wild card on the team. Of course, he is from the same area as Harry is and also plays the same position.......
                          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I thought wildcard meant possible unexpected upside. So calling Carpenter a wildcard I understand. Bo I don't get. I like him, I think he plays decent D, but what's happened to make anyone think he'll hit consistently for a full year? He can't hit a breaking ball.

Lankford has more upside.

I can't believe I just typed that. JJ.

Comment

Harold also said Bo was great down the stretch last year. I don't know what he was watching.

Comment

Working...
                              X