Gonzo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzo...

Before I started posting here, I was a lurker. While lurking around, I noticed you posted something about the Illuminati. Can you elaborate, because I have been curious about them/it ever since you mentioned them/it.
    OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF RICK ANKIEL AND TRAVIS FISHER

\'user

nice ass card fan

Comment

Thanks... I think <_<

\'user

Comment

Is that your ass, or a random internet ass?
        Official Lounge Sponsor of lasvegasreb and his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crackless McCracken@Mar 22 2004, 10:04 PM
          Is that your ass, or a random internet ass?
          Random Internet Ass

\'user

Comment

Originally posted by no1cardfan+Mar 22 2004, 10:07 PM-->
            QUOTE (no1cardfan @ Mar 22 2004, 10:07 PM)

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 22 2004, 10:15 PM-->
            QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 22 2004, 10:15 PM)
            Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 10:07 PM

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 22 2004, 10:15 PM-->
            QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 22 2004, 10:15 PM)

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker+Mar 22 2004, 10:22 PM-->
            QUOTE (OldSchoolStroker @ Mar 22 2004, 10:22 PM)
            Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2004, 10:15 PM

i gave HER a 9...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

The Illuminati are a "secret society" whose purpose is "to crush the God of the Christians and utterly to extirpate the Kings of the Earth." It's fairly well known that the Illuminati developed from the Freemason society, and was founded by Adam Weishaupt in the late 1700's in Germany. The Enlightenment themes of equality and liberty are designed to destroy respect for property and the natural social hierarchy. Orthodox Christianity is to be destroyed and replaced with universalism, deism...or worse. Persons with a cosmopolitan outlook--encouraging free-thinking and international cooperation--are to be suspect as disloyal subversive traitors out to undermine national sovereignty and promote anarchy.

Basically, they were anti-Christian, and believed that science was above religion, and nearly all other things. Christians of that time who spoke out against science, and certain theories, were killed by the Illuminati. Taking things to the extreme, the Illuminati would also kill scientists who were Christian. If you were a powerful or influential Christian during the time of the Illuminati, watch out. The Illuminati flourished in the United States in the 1800's, several years after the Illuminati became a large order in Europe. However, by the start of the 20th century, the Illuminati had faded into obscurity. But there is reason to believe that the Illuminati was brought back together in the 1950's or 1960's, and is alive and well today.

If I had my copy of Angels & Demons with me right now, I could probably give you more info, and more accurate info.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 22 2004, 10:26 PM
                i gave HER a 9...

She's hot!

\'user

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Mar 22 2004, 10:28 PM
                  The Illuminati are a "secret society" whose purpose is "to crush the God of the Christians and utterly to extirpate the Kings of the Earth." It's fairly well known that the Illuminati developed from the Freemason society, and was founded by Adam Weishaupt in the late 1700's in Germany. The Enlightenment themes of equality and liberty are designed to destroy respect for property and the natural social hierarchy. Orthodox Christianity is to be destroyed and replaced with universalism, deism...or worse. Persons with a cosmopolitan outlook--encouraging free-thinking and international cooperation--are to be suspect as disloyal subversive traitors out to undermine national sovereignty and promote anarchy.

Basically, they were anti-Christian, and believed that science was above religion, and nearly all other things. Christians of that time who spoke out against science, and certain theories, were killed by the Illuminati. Taking things to the extreme, the Illuminati would also kill scientists who were Christian. If you were a powerful or influential Christian during the time of the Illuminati, watch out. The Illuminati flourished in the United States in the 1800's, several years after the Illuminati became a large order in Europe. However, by the start of the 20th century, the Illuminati had faded into obscurity. But there is reason to believe that the Illuminati was brought back together in the 1950's or 1960's, and is alive and well today.

If I had my copy of Angels & Demons with me right now, I could probably give you more info, and more accurate info.
                  But, according to Gonzo, they are the 'leaders' of the world.

The way you explained them, they seem like extremists of the enlightenment.

I'm confused. :(

\'user

Comment

Originally posted by no1cardfan+Mar 22 2004, 10:29 PM-->
                    QUOTE (no1cardfan @ Mar 22 2004, 10:29 PM)

HERE SHE IS!!!
                    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                    -mike
                    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

• Working...
                      X