Clear All

• The Far Left Loves America Minus WTC

Anti Americanism?

Pro Communism

Anti Israel, Pro "Palestine"

Everyone For Palestine

This One's For Pacey

Anti Bush

Dress Like a PalestinianOne of my pet peeves is people who can't get the peace sign right. When it's upside down, does that mean "war"?

When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Wow, those are great.

You know what pisses me off? At the end of the day, when I go to bed, every single one of them people in those pictures are STILL SMARTER THAN ME!

Gosh I hate that.

Comment

Perhaps, but even I could make a sign that was centered =]
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

I am sure that you maintain intellectual integrity by harboring similar outrage towards Ann Coulter and nutcases from the far right. Although I haven't seen you starting any threads about them.

And it's also interesting how the nutcase left seems to be relegated to making dumb signs, while the nutcase right has best-selling books and commentators all over Fox News.

Comment

The pics are meant to be entertaining.

There are idiots on both sides, as we know.

However, these sort of "demostrations" don't get much (read: any) press, so I thought it was a worth a post.

Each time Coulter does something stupid, you're quick to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 22 2004, 08:57 PM
            The pics are meant to be entertaining.

There are idiots on both sides, as we know.

However, these sort of "demostrations" don't get much (read: any) press, so I thought it was a worth a post.

Each time Coulter does something stupid, you're quick to post that.
            Are saying they should fly banners instead?
            Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523@Mar 22 2004, 08:55 PM
              I am sure that you maintain intellectual integrity by harboring similar outrage towards Ann Coulter and nutcases from the far right. Although I haven't seen you starting any threads about them.

And it's also interesting how the nutcase left seems to be relegated to making dumb signs, while the nutcase right has best-selling books and commentators all over Fox News.
              Ann Coulter is eye candy for the Rush Limbaugh set.

I could care less.

All them people demonstrating about God knows what? Each and every one of them is smarter than me.

I'd like to go tap on a few of their shoulders and say hey, do you know you're going to vote Republican in 10 years?

Because some of them will.

God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by andyfin@Mar 22 2004, 09:08 PM
                I'd like to go tap on a few of their shoulders and say hey, do you know you're going to vote Republican in 10 years?

Assuming they grow up and work for a living.
                Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 22 2004, 09:46 PM-->
                  QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 22 2004, 09:46 PM)

I might have to kick somebody's ass if I saw them walking around with a sign like that.

I for damn sure would tell them to move their motheringfucking ass to Saudi Arabia.
                  Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Yes, those signs are a little over the top.

I'd like to see some of the signs that the nutjobs on the Right hold up.
                    “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 22 2004, 09:46 PM-->
                      QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 22 2004, 09:46 PM)

I think anyone who believes Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11 are just as goofy as the people in those pics.

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Mar 22 2004, 10:28 PM
                        Yes, those signs are a little over the top.

I'd like to see some of the signs that the nutjobs on the Right hold up.
                        Probably something like 'Nuke the Middle East TODAY'
                        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB+Mar 22 2004, 11:56 PM-->
                          QUOTE (TTB @ Mar 22 2004, 11:56 PM)
                          Working...
                          X